<

It says...

Gift Voucher is NOT applicable on following category(ies):
  • Gift Vouchers.
  • Mobiles & Accessories.
  • Pen Drives.
  • Hard Disk Drives.
  • Memory cards.

ok in that case, a 10 bucks recharge from paytm gets you a 200 off coupon on all products above 999 ! that will work out

Thanks mate
happy19.gif

HTC Explorer..

if you can shell out around 8k, you get a original htc headset too here with 2gb card...the ones from other sites dont come with a headset. if not, then 7999 is the best i can find on sulekha and tradus

http://www.ebay.in/itm/HTC-EXPLORER...12722?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item3cc3a203f2

use coupon JETEBAY001 for 5% off

there used to be a listing in ebay for 7999, that's no more there now. that would have been a sweeter deal with the 5% off coupon

here's one with 8160/- with free headset and 2gb card

http://www.ebay.in/itm/HTC-EXPLORER...52601?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item2a1c00fa79

use coupon - JETEBAY001

I ordered a HTC Explorer for my sister from Tradus yesterday (for Rs 7999/-)... In a hurry, I mistyped my pincode... The address is correct (Maharastra), but pincode entered is of Hyderabad, where I currently live...

As soon as I ordered the phone, I realized my mistake and contacted Tradus customer support to update the pin code.

But they have refused to update it. They say the package is awaiting pickup... Even though I had contacted them immediately, they refused to do anything...

We regret that we are unable to change your area pin code as the order is ready for pick up.

What should I do now?

I ordered a HTC Explorer for my sister from Tradus yesterday (for Rs 7999/-)... In a hurry, I mistyped my pincode... The address is correct (Maharastra), but pincode entered is of Hyderabad, where I currently live...

As soon as I ordered the phone, I realized my mistake and contacted Tradus customer support to update the pin code.

But they have refused to update it. They say the package is awaiting pickup... Even though I had contacted them immediately, they refused to do anything...

What should I do now?

what payment method did you use?

Credit Card (EMI)

i dont think there would be an issue . should be delivered . have they provided tracking details? have you specified a phone no in the shipping address, chances are that courier guys may call to confirm with the recipient . if you dont receive then ask them for a refund, in worst case if they deny file a dispute with CC company to reverse charges. You need to fill a form & submit by email based on which CC will reverse the charges on your CC

i dont think there would be an issue . should be delivered . have they provided tracking details? have you specified a phone no in the shipping address, chances are that courier guys may call to confirm with the recipient . if you dont receive then ask them for a refund, in worst case if they deny file a dispute with CC company to reverse charges. You need to fill a form & submit by email based on which CC will reverse the charges on your CC

They gave me Bluedart tracking details today... I have specified my cellphone number with the shipping address. I called Bluedart to update the pincode. They said they have updated it, but will find out soon enough...

Back