Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

Based on my personal experience, it is good if we stay away from tradus. They dont have any control over the sellers.

I had pleasant experience with most of the online sellers like buytheprice/ebay/futurebazaar/yebhi/babyoye/firstcry/even letsbuy ... except tradus.

They don't have control on the sellers plus if something goes wrong you can't even complain to them because they don't reply to emails nad don't have a CC tel no.

Well my experience was pretty good. Received all 3 products mentioned here within a week of placing the order. All products were shipped through BlueDart and that too with constant communication through SMS and Email regarding status. Packing was also very nice.

But yea I do agree that there should be a CC phone number. That is just mandatory these days.

ok so tradus has said point blank that they will not refund my money for the microsd card that i couriered back to them. They say they did not receive it even after i sent them a copy of the receiving slip with their seal on it....

That was a waste of a few weeks and my money :(

i sent them 4-5 emails about wrong color and substandard wallet. received no reply. i have no option just to live with it. decided not to use tradus anymore.

Hmm.. I got an Omron BP Monitor with the 500 off 1500 coupon.
Product's good, not old and service was pretty fast, through Blue Dart..

But after seeing all you guys responses, need to be careful

^^tradus usually emails new coupons on tuesday or wednesday, so in case nobody has any left do make few new accounts ;)

SoulFire said:
coupon is still valid bought a casio watch listed at 1695 for 1200 :) sweet deal just praying it goes through now.
Isn't thé coupon valid above 1699

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Back