Tradus.in Deals

hello guys, idk where should i ask this but i had ordered 2 microSD cards from tradus. its showing 'goods dispatched' in order history since last 5 aug [sunday] but i have not received any sms or email with docket no. and courier details. do they provide tracking details or not?
In my friends case he didnt receive and tracking no.

hello guys, idk where should i ask this but i had ordered 2 microSD cards from tradus. its showing 'goods dispatched' in order history since last 5 aug [sunday] but i have not received any sms or email with docket no. and courier details. do they provide tracking details or not?

Why don't you call their CC regarding this.

• Rs.200 off on purchase of Rs.499 and above.
    Coupon Code : PAYTM200
Coupon Conditions :

• * Valid till 30th September 2012
  • * Valid on clothing & accessories, footwear and watches.
  • * Valid only once for each user
How to redeem:

• * Visit www.tradus.in
  • * Enter the code during checkout to avail the discount.

Rs.100 off on purchase of Rs.199and above.
Coupon Code : tradus100
validity :31st October 2012
On all products

Rs 150 off on purchase of 299 or more
coupon code :Hdfc150
validity :30th November 2012
On clothing and accessories

Rs 200 of on purchase of 499 or more
coupon code : stuff200
validity :31st October 2012
On clothing and accessories

Rs 75 on 125 or more
coupon code : desi75
validity : 31st October 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Tradus.com were offering ‘Jackly 32 in one screw driver set’ for Rs 190, which after redeeming ‘ Gift Voucher’ was available for Rs. 140. They assure of replying any querry within 48 hrs. Further they boast of ‘ 15 days no question asked return policy’.Beside that they hava telephone help line number, which works from 9:30 AM onwards.

On 26-10-12 I ordered the said item and made the payment through net bkg. A note said that though the payble amount of 190 will not be reduced to 140 after redeeming the GV, rest assured that only 140 will be deducted. Trusting them I went ahead. To my surprise 190 was deduted. I immediately sent 2 mails stating the facts and asked for refund of Rs. 50. After 2 reminders and 10 days later, they replied that their record shows that GV has not been redeemed and hence they are unable to refund Rs. 50. Meanwhile the order was deliverd and on 30-11-12 I sent a mail for ‘ Return’ procedure and then again sent a reminder, but have not heard from them till now.I tried to contact on telephone several times but always found ‘ Their executives busy’. On last occasion I called them at 9:25 AM and waited for about 15 mts but” executives remaind busy” and I had to hang up.

Under the circumstances, evidently, their trade practice is unethical and dishonest and they are there to cheat.

I have ordered the same screwdriver set. They charged me only 140 after entering gv code. It's not delivered yet though. I don't have prior experience with tradus.

I have ordered a few things from Tradus.
A FM Modulator which i ordered had come with a dead remote control..
Upon raising the complaint i got a new Remote control without any queries asked.
So, IMO its a good and trustworthy site..

Back