Tradus.in Deals

Tradus.in(Rs.150 off):Rs.150 off on purchase of Rs.299 and above.
Coupon Code :
PAYTM150
Details:
* Valid on clothing and accessories.
* Valid only once for each user
* Valid till 31st July 2012
How to redeem the coupon:
* Visit www.tradus.in/clothing-accessories
* Select your product and add to cart
* Proceed to checkout.
* Register and enter shipping details
* Enter the code to redeem your gift voucher
* Proceed to complete your order.

I also have flat 50rs off Tradus coupon, PM me if u want that.
Details:
* Not valid on storage devices-pendrives, hard drives and memory cards
* Not valid on Gift vouchers
* Not valid with Cash on delivery
* Valid till 31st July 2012
How to redeem the coupon:
* Visit www.tradus.in
* Select your product and add to cart
* Proceed to checkout.
* Register and enter shipping details
* Enter the code to avail discount
* Proceed to complete your order.

Is tradus.com and tradus.in .One and same site?

Also are they trustworthy?
Planing to get 16giga pd from them at 444 cost which was available on flipkart for 489 and now increased to 505 price.

Buy Online Canon EOS 550D DSLR Camera (Black) With 4GB Memory Card , Camera Bag and 18-55 Lens. Shop from tradus.com CAM0000004506850 - CAM0000004506850#

pretty good deal. But how relaiable are they ? . I can't seems to find valid Tradus customer care number.

Is it advisable to ge it here or somewhere else.

Edit - Can some pls share valid CC number. I have googled and called 4 numbers, none of them seem to be valid. :annoyed: . Something fishy.

this might help
traduscustomercare@ibibogroup.com
tradus toll free number- 18002669700

Urgent,My friend want to purchase Xperia u from tradus,is there any way we can select the color?default color comes as pink.Today is last day for 2k off..

Just came to knew Tradus has many sellers enrolled.. the seller is offline always how can I ask contact them in case of clarifications.

this might help
traduscustomercare@ibibogroup.com
tradus toll free number- 18002669700

more contact details
Online Feedback – http://www.tradus.in/feedback
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/tradusindia
Twitter – https://twitter.com/tradusindia
Website- Online Shopping in India for Clothes, Shoes, Mobiles, watches
Gurgaon Office -
ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd.
Vatika Towers, Ground Floor,Block-A, DLF Golf Course Road,
Sector-54,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana (India)
Phone: 91.124.6749000
0124 6777005

Bangalore office-
ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd.
15/6 Primrose Road, 2nd Floor,
Behind Prestige Meridian, Bangalore-560025
Karnataka (India)
Phone: 91.80.42501300

Mumbai office-
ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd.
305, 4th floor, 36 Turner Road,
Bandra West, Mumbai – 400050
Maharashtra (India).
Phone: +91 22 40064601

Finally my friend ordered Xperia U for 13.7k from Tradus,Order status shows item dispatched on 5th, but no tracking id provided !!!Is it always like that in tradus? Or should ask seller the tracking id?

they are slow in all there process wait for details to be updated probably by today evening.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Finally my friend ordered Xperia U for 13.7k from Tradus,Order status shows item dispatched on 5th, but no tracking id provided !!!Is it always like that in tradus? Or should ask seller the tracking id?
do inform back when your friend recieves the phone and leave a small review of the phone if possible..

Is tradus.com and tradus.in .One and same site?

Also are they trustworthy?
Planing to get 16giga pd from them at 444 cost which was available on flipkart for 489 and now increased to 505 price.

Earlier the website was tradus.in, now they have replaced with tradus.com.
Its one of best online shopping website, you can trust for it..

they are slow in all there process wait for details to be updated probably by today evening.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

do inform back when your friend recieves the phone and leave a small review of the phone if possible..
Ok i ll inform once the product is received,reviewing is bit difficult since we stay in 2 different cities :(

My friend received the phone just now via bluedart courier ,courier guy directly came to his office to deliver with out calling him.And shipping details yet to update in the site ;). He placed order for a Black colored phone,but received white one,overall shopping experience is good not great since seller never replied for queries.But Xperia U for 13.7k with 1 yr warranty is a sweet deal :)

hello guys, idk where should i ask this but i had ordered 2 microSD cards from tradus. its showing 'goods dispatched' in order history since last 5 aug [sunday] but i have not received any sms or email with docket no. and courier details. do they provide tracking details or not?

Back