Tradus.in Deals

one major doubt...
If a product is added to cart how long will it be staying there?
The payment is yet to be made....
But when I go to the cart...
It prompts me to checkout and pay....?
Help urgently guys....

one major doubt...
If a product is added to cart how long will it be staying there?
The payment is yet to be made....

But when I go to the cart...
It prompts me to checkout and pay....?

Help urgently guys....

I see no reason to worry mate.

Btw i forgot to remove an item on my cart maybe around 20-25 days ago and yesterday while making a purchase i still had that item in my cart

Why dont you remove the product from the cart ? thats it :)

^^ Buddy, the point is, THe product is now out of stock...
Will they honor my purchase and send me one...
or will they refund the money..( I heard getting the refund back is a heck....)

>>Will they honor my purchase and send me one...
No they will not for sure; They may not ship even if it shows in stock. This is the case where vendor has updated them with no stock. So I doubt they will ship.

My recent interaction with CC was good ( they assign one CC to you for everything); though my refund has not credited yet in my account.(but its not yet 7 days)

I see no reason to worry mate.

Btw i forgot to remove an item on my cart maybe around 20-25 days ago and yesterday while making a purchase i still had that item in my cart

Why dont you remove the product from the cart ? thats it :)
i had selected an item around 3 months back and when i was going to pay for TV tuner i was shocked to see 11k+ and found out the old item cost was included

Got a 3TB Seagate HDD delivered to me in 5 days time. Had ordered the USB 2.0 one but received the 1k expensive USB 3.0 version of the same. I think the seller made a mistake or was maybe out of stock of the cheaper model.

Recently I have ordered sneakers worth 400 bucks but I received used dirty sneakers & on top of that printed price on sneaker is 300 bucks.
I have decided to raise dispute on Monday morning but Tradus CC itself called me & told that those sneakers are not meant for me & they will deliver fresh pair in 3 days.

Bullcrap place to buy !! I am having horrible experiences over here only good thing is they reply within 24hrs through mail that makes me feel they are alive..
Ordered a headphone costing 2k it was in stock which will be dispatched after 7days I mailed them after 4th day can it be done any sooner ?
Got an answer it will be done on 7th day you need not worry !
After 7 days no news from Tradus , tracked the product , now they are saying its outta stock & website shows its in stock , when I ask about the money refund they say its safe with them their finance team will take care of it for what ?? to drink coffee & tea ?. I am not sure will I get back my money ever !! Checked the website today & product is still in stock WTF !!

Bullcrap place to buy !! I am having horrible experiences over here only good thing is they reply within 24hrs through mail that makes me feel they are alive..
Ordered a headphone costing 2k it was in stock which will be dispatched after 7days I mailed them after 4th day can it be done any sooner ?
Got an answer it will be done on 7th day you need not worry !
After 7 days no news from Tradus , tracked the product , now they are saying its outta stock & website shows its in stock , when I ask about the money refund they say its safe with them their finance team will take care of it for what ?? to drink coffee & tea ?. I am not sure will I get back my money ever !! Checked the website today & product is still in stock WTF !!

They will refund !!! but they take there own time !

Back