The Official 'Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

Mohit said:
Getting bored of the game now in just 2 days. I did not find the career mode really entertaining. I am only enjoying the online multiplayer scene with some friends but I think it will become monotonous too.

The only NFS game I really loved was NFS UG 2 because of Brooke and because of the customization options :p
You play too much !

Go do your 'F'ing assignments !!!

:p

Aman27deep said:
im a super fail racer - and am finding most of the races real tough :|
Using the keyboard or the controller? I reiterate what I said before - use a controller to get the best experience. Clocking a gold in all levels weren't that hard with the controller.

Aman27deep said:
im a super fail racer - and am finding most of the races real tough

Join the club! I'm struggling on hitting Gold on almost every new race which is unlocked. The time trials are the worst of the lot.

Playing with the controller got gold in all couple of time trials here and there took a few attempts, loved the mclaren f1 time trial what a freaking car :D

Oh perfect car choice can make races that seemed tough before ridicilously easy try different cars.

Got my copy yesterday and been playing for some time now (8 hours to be exact! :p ).

Initial review? Game is one of the best nfs to come out in the recent years. Autolog is pretty awesome and easily hands down the best feature in the game. You can easily have hours of fun beating those times set by your friends. Playing multiplayer online is a blast especially the 4 cops vs 4 racers mode. Moreover getting into a 4v4 game takes about a min at max.

Downers? I would have liked a little more response from the cars in terms of handling as certain cars seem to be a little sluggish. Lack of AA? Not a big deal but could have been provided.

Desecrator said:
Using the keyboard or the controller? I reiterate what I said before - use a controller to get the best experience. Clocking a gold in all levels weren't that hard with the controller.
Controller - still failing !

Ethan_Hunt said:
Join the club! I'm struggling on hitting Gold on almost every new race which is unlocked. The time trials are the worst of the lot.
Seriously man, silvers and bronzes, thats all i've been getting :(

^ +1.... I bought new Xbox 360 controller JUST FOR THIS. I think I must suck a lot more than I though I did. I'm getting tired of all the Silvers and Bronzes and for some reason I don't feel like going for new race before I get gold in all the current ones that I'm trying... oh the ego, ruins the man. :( :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
+100

the race between buggati & ccx, - AI buggati even after a crash, recovers & overtakes me almost instantly & it just keeps increasing the gap

Haddock said:
+100

the race between buggati & ccx, - AI buggati even after a crash, recovers & overtakes me almost instantly & it just keeps increasing the gap

That's the most infuriating part. What's the point of a collision when the AI can recover instantly from it and over-take us?

Nice game, but not a polished one. has a few rough edges. Apparently theres a patch 2 coming up, which will fix some issues.

Back