The Official 'Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

^Thanks, just gave it another shot when you recommended it :)

For those who are wondering, it's 3:05:09

Also, people please post your IDs, as multiplayer is so much fun!!!

sato1986 said:
^Thanks, just gave it another shot when you recommended it :)

For those who are wondering, it's 3:05:09

Also, people please post your IDs, as multiplayer is so much fun!!!

so the mp scene is good on the PC i guess?

The game has no AI handicap, infact.. they are awarded them with Perks. May be they were thinking to crank up the difficulty. While on a Pursuit, if they wreck their car/we wreck them, they just recover and continue while we suffer a 'Busted' screen. Not to mention, they over take player on a much inferior car than player. the game has some serious AI problems that needs to be fixed. Or may be, I suck too much in the game.

And any one completed that McLaren F1 sprint with a gold? I tried that race like 20 times.. and still, I am missing Gold Medal by 4 seconds :( I'm taking possible shortcuts, hitting E-brakes pretty nicely(i think). Any help will be appreciated guys.

ragzdiablo said:
i dont mind the slingshot AI...makes the game tough..

That doesn't make the game tough, but rather cheap. I guess for single lap events Criterion didn't have any other choice but to enable trigger rubber band AI, what a waste.

^yes i was playing and suddenly the autolog went offline......... couldn't log in after that....... will try again tonight........ really nyoing the multiplayer.......

Some more impressions of the game.

Playing multiplayer is very easy and pretty much lag free even though u play against players around the world. A major gripe is the lack of a chatbox in the mutliplayer game setup room! Why on earth was that missed out?????

Autolog will keep the game replayability up since i always keep getting alerts when some 'idiot' breaks my time in a race and thus comes as a recommendation to take him on!

Anyone on the fence about this game , should definately get a copy and jump in! :)

Alias said:
Some more impressions of the game.

Playing multiplayer is very easy and pretty much lag free even though u play against players around the world. A major gripe is the lack of a chatbox in the mutliplayer game setup room! Why on earth was that missed out?????

exactly!! very disappointing and feels lonely :(

devesh38 said:
one more thing.......the autolog can be accesed through website too.......... it should store the stats there....

for stats : http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com

but i am not able to view any of my stats on it and all are blank....... dont know when it will be updated....... can anyone see their stats there........??

'Career Stats - Coming Soon'

:p

_

Back