The Official 'Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

Started the cop campaign and it seems to be shit easy - no restarts or repeats required lol. Completed around 6-7 races by far. I think I'll be done with it tomorrow.

JUST mentioning the IDs mentioned in this particular thread of the TE members. EVERYONE !! Please share your IDs so i can add in this list for benefit of all. The bigger the community the better the chances are for you to find someon beating your time and playing online all day long :D

THe below list is in the format :

TE ID - Game ID

! 0 t A - Spaiota

rPOk - rPOK_NFS

Alias - xAlias

devesh38 - devesh38

sato1986 - sato1986

hellrider - kellanwad

DigitalDude - PhotonAttack

gamingstill - game_still

akarsh - akarsh42

yash_12 - voctory_yash

tifosi said:
^ Getting distinctions is pretty simple :p The fun part is competing with friends on the speedwall :D
True that. MP is always fun. :D

Don't think I can go MP anyway.

The racer campaign however was hard. You've to agree with me on that! :p

my friend reached 20 level and found that the bounty aint increasing after that level........ he says hes losing interest in playing online........... NFS people should do something for keeping players stick to the game for long........ either they should put a Prestige level (as in COD6,7) or come out with a new DLC fast........

Completed the game. Earned distinctions in all the 48 races. The last one was a piece of cake! Overall, I loved the cop campaign over the racer campaign. Invading cops was much easier when being a racer but taking down one wasn't as much. Drove the Veyron once - more like a preview but was using the CCX and the LP640 most of the time. Races which involve chasing down one guy and busting him was much harder esp. this one race wherein the player gets to use none of the power-ups!

Loved this title! Wish Criterion develops the next couple of them in a similar way! :D

Desecrator said:
Completed the game. Earned distinctions in all the 48 races. The last one was a piece of cake! Overall, I loved the cop campaign over the racer campaign. Invading cops was much easier when being a racer but taking down one wasn't as much. Drove the Veyron once - more like a preview but was using the CCX and the LP640 most of the time. Races which involve chasing down one guy and busting him was much harder esp. this one race wherein the player gets to use none of the power-ups!

Loved this title! Wish Criterion develops the next couple of them in a similar way! :D
I completed it a few days back and yeah Cop campaign was much more interesting. But I found the interceptors easier as well...only one car to bust. Hot pursuits were a lil difficult as I somehow managed to miss one car at the end at times :p

Cop campaign for me was easier as the time trials/rapid responses were very easy compared to racer. I completed the game with all cars unlocked and both campaigns done in gold/distinction in a total of 25 hours. :p

Cop took 8 hrs.

For me cop took around 6 and a half hours tops and the racer campaign took close to 19 thanks to the Mc F1 race preview around that snowy terrain. :ashamed:

Desecrator said:
For me cop took around 6 and a half hours tops and the racer campaign took close to 19 thanks to the Mc F1 race preview around that snowy terrain. :ashamed:
McLaren F1 was a right b**ch. I left it for the end and completed the entire cop and racer modes and then got on it. :p

Also got busted/wrecked a lot in the AMG or whatever that car was. Other than that the only race which was difficult was the boring M3 time trial.

^Yes I recall the M3 time trial as well. The cop races OTOH was fairly easier. For a couple of races, I managed to crash the car and still clocked a Distinction. Weird! :p

! 0 t A said:
JUST mentioning the IDs mentioned in this particular thread of the TE members. EVERYONE !! Please share your IDs so i can add in this list for benefit of all. The bigger the community the better the chances are for you to find someon beating your time and playing online all day long :D
THe below list is in the format :
TE ID - Game ID
! 0 t A - Spaiota
rPOk - rPOK_NFS
Alias - xAlias
devesh38 - devesh38
sato1986 - sato1986
hellrider - kellanwad
DigitalDude - PhotonAttack
gamingstill - game_still
akarsh - akarsh42
yash_12 - voctory_yash

Itz victory_yash

Damn the last race 70km long!!Somehow finshed it with critical damage during the last 2-3km.I must say I have never been so much satisfied with bronze.Anyways finished the game with 58/60 golds and loved every bit of it.There is so much of tension and cops are annoying but I loved the game and the supercool drifting system.Graphics are best for a racing game but songs are sucky, most of them.
nfshtprst20110127135757.png

pavasedge said:
Damn the last race 70km long!!Somehow finshed it with critical damage during the last 2-3km.I must say I have never been so much satisfied with bronze.Anyways finished the game with 58/60 golds and loved every bit of it.There is so much of tension and cops are annoying but I loved the game and the supercool drifting system.Graphics are best for a racing game but songs are sucky, most of them.

nfshtprst20110127135757.png

Yeah, music isn't that great.

Time for cop mode now :p

Back