TATA docomo going to launch 3G this diwali

Re: TATA docommo going to launch 3G this diwali

Thats a weird choice of states LOL

even if their tariff was low i doubt any of the private players will be offering true unlimited plans india.

Re: TATA docommo going to launch 3G this diwali

Supra said:
Btw can anyone tell say I recharged Rs 48 for 2GB GPRS and 30 days validity yesterday arnd 1GB is left nw....what happens if I do Rs 95 one (6GB) today....will it total up to 7GB ?
No, it will clear your previous balance and fresh 6gb will be assigned.

RS4 said:
Docomo 3G settings is the same as earlier default GPRS settings,no need to change anything.
i do know that the previous settings will work too.but just wanted to know if docomo guys have released any exclusive 3G settings??

For me the excitement is over.....the launch is only at selected cities and it will take another 3/4 months probably to reach all existing towers..

punit1 said:
For me the excitement is over.....the launch is only at selected cities and it will take another 3/4 months probably to reach all existing towers...
WEll it might not be 3-4 months but it will surely be a month

Just switch you phone to utms mode, and do a manual search in a full network reception place, and try all the networks the phone gets! there will be 2-3 at max and One of them will probably be docomo3g

Guys the 3g is working on my docomo, i'm using the APN: TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET but my balance gets detucted everytime i connect. How do i get the free 3g? I even sent "3GLife" to 53333 but got no instructions Please help

Back