TATA docomo going to launch 3G this diwali

Re: TATA docommo going to launch 3G this diwali

Mate..

he is not so sure hence i am saying no use of disclosing the info coz he could be 100% wrong. Its just office banter.

anyways nov 5 we all will know r8?

m-jeri said:
Mate..

he is not so sure hence i am saying no use of disclosing the info coz he could be 100% wrong. Its just office banter.

anyways nov 5 we all will know r8?

Then quit teasing us. :mad:

Docomo 3G signal is live in bangalore but its not allowing to connect:p

^ try both the dive in /and the internet settings. some of the users in punjab got access using tata.docomo.internet

^^Tried everything,not able to connect in any mode as the dual mode shows 2G signal and gives EDGE speeds and the UMTS mode shows "No Access" :p

3g network available in bangalore.checked through manual search.but access not granted

Oops, my bad, I was under the impression that Docomo had license for Mumbai as well. :ashamed:

Anyways, I wouldn't underestimate Tata Docomo. Docomo being a huge 3G service provider in Japan, I'm sure they would be well ready to bring out 3G on a large scale.

arun687 said:
I have no hopes of affordable plans from Airtel or Vodafone but Reliance does come up with some pretty competitive plans, so does Docomo. For Mumbai users, Reliance would be the one to watch for.

+1 Completely agree with this.

I asked the Airtel gallery guy about 3G launch today and he said it is gonna happen on 10th November.

^^I guess Airtel has made an official announcement to launch 3G before end of 2010 (which should be December)! I doubt it will happen on 10th November.

Uh...probably a dumb question. How will 3G work while roaming? For example, if I buy an Airtel 3G in Delhi and then go to, say Haryana where Airtel did not win the circle. Would I get normal 2G services there?

Back