Hi Techie Guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quad Master said:
I dont even know of any welcome thread that has got more than 50 posts.
yup...went with all the pages in the thread.....the bottomline i observed is tht...the .....err....wordings of many people are changing here.....:bleh: :eek:hyeah:
Saiyan said:
My name is being hurted here badly:huh: :no::p .

@X86: Hey pal am from Planet vegeta not from namek:bleh:.
@saiyan : .... u got fabulous ID....saiyan!!...what else u want.....
?? super-saiyan??

knoughtyd said:
I think this is the most replied thread in the Intro Section with a Whooping 472 Views & 75 replies......

Grt start Dips.....

Yeah, great start knoughty..err.. Dips! :p

Come now knoughty, when you planning on telling all these poor folks what close buddies you, 'dips', X-Demon and Xecuter are? :hap2:

P.s: I suggest some counselling sessions for the man with the split personality ;)

Do U Mean knoughtyd, dips , X-Demon and Xecuter are same person ??
Plz Eddy clarify on this coz u r the mod u must be knowing who's wat so tell me does divya actually exist or is it knoughtyd alternate id ?

Wow... This thread is sure a hottie..:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: . Intro thread getting so many view and replies ???:(

I thought only uber class hardware :clap: or OC:hap2: can turn heads of some of the geeks here...And normally that uber class hardware is never available in India...:)..

Sure u got popular lady...and got everyone playing Kaun Hai Divya ka BF.. :) and i saw 4 options somewhere in this thread only...:rofl:

Mods make this thread stick... This should be the proper way to introduce and welcome a new TEite.

No offence to anyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back