Hi Techie Guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divya_S said:
Who is Saiyan......:huh: :huh: ....

saiyaan is the gmod the most anticipating piece of thing in 20th century well hes from planet namek and he have his fellow fighters always with him.. :bleh: jokin saiyann dont kill me.. hes a veyr good friend and a old member of TE :hap2: :D

Guys......She is a real hot chick:)sorry: ) on TE....

Anyways enjoy Ur stay on TE......

Asking out of Curiosity.........Who's Ur BF?? Google/Knoughtyd/Saiyan/BluffMaster

Guys is This a Intro & Welcome Thread or :what?: ......(Note:Rep Points for a welcome thread)????

64 Replies(65 after Mine...) & 318 Views.....:eek:

All guys r changing their Welcome notes.........Note Udit:crazy: especially.....

His Usual Welcome Note...
Udit said:
Welcome To TechEnclave - Ecumenical Technology...

If you dont mind, you could post more about urself, like your PC Configuration, your PC Pictures, your Pictures etc.... :)

Have Fun Here!!!

Happy Posting...

And in this one......
Udit said:
Welcome to TE Divya.
You are very pretty.
hope you have fun here.
happy posting.

One Question -
Who is your BF?

I should think this thread is on its way to create to create some sorts of records......:bangin:

I think it should be made sticky.....:admin

Xecuter said:
Grt thread & a grt Babe......

Happy Posting on TE....

Do U have a BF??

no hostilities .. but this is totally gay and bogus by the way pppls r acting ..definitely very much narrow mindedness and unappreciable.

x86 said:
no hostilities .. but this is totally gay and bogus by the way pppls r acting ..definitely very much narrow mindedness and unappreciable.
Hope u understand wat Gay means:bleh: ......... and I was just apprecitaing this babe ok:bleh: .......So from were does the question of Gay arise.......:huh: :huh:

So First check the Dictionary for meaning before posting such things ok....:mad:

eh ^^ gay can be used in many contexts it should not and need not have to always to do with the actual "gay". it has been used as adjective here.

My name is being hurted here badly:huh: :no::p .

@X86: Hey pal am from Planet vegeta not from namek:bleh:.

looks like someone is in love

:hap5: :hap5: :hap5: :hap5:
I meant Bluffy
:wtf:

What Yaar Nikhil :chair: ? I was Just Tryin To welcome a new member to TE Thats all :p ! I know that Dips Looks very cute , sweet , Hot and Sexy :blushing: but despite of that she is just a new TE member Thats all !
And Yeah I am In Love :love: , BUT with Someone else :) !

Divya_S said:
Not much dear.....

Souka.. Tis a shame then...

Vince said:
LOL!!! No girl in her right mind would like anime ;)

You are sadly sadly mistaken my friend.. You have no idea... Maybe if you come take a peek in my forum, you would take back your words :p You better stick to the retarded anime like dbz :p

I think this is the most replied thread in the Intro Section with a Whooping 472 Views & 75 replies......

Grt start Dips.....

Hi and welcome to TE divya

elendil said:
My Observations:
  1. Udit has a different welcome message.:S
  2. Every welcome post has a subtle "I care, Be impressed" message. (Including mine). :angel:
  3. I didnt get half as many "hello's".:mad:
  4. The post has the highest Views:Replies ratio(at least on the fist page). At this time it is 68:42 or almost 5:3. That would lead to the inference that 2 of every 5 people who have viewed this thread are either:
    • Women, who cant stand the competition.:cursing:
    • Guys, who cant stand up to the competition (The guy whose heart is occupied, being the major one).:boxing22:
    • Guys, who are currently in an identity crisis..(or should I say unsure of their sexuality).:huh:
    • Guys, who are just plain stupid.:bangin:
  5. This post should be moved the the Brainteasers thread under "Who is Divya ??", which seems to the one to solve before "Who is Divya's BF ??"
  6. I need to get back to doing something fruitful.:hap2:
Cheers.
  • 1st time im replying in the Introduction Lounge

PS: Nice way of spamming
PS 2: Cute PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back