Status
Not open for further replies.

Divya_S

Disciple
:Hi: to all U Techie guys ,

Iam Divya.......:new:

18 yr old......doing FY Engg....

Iam Sweet,Simple:cloud9: .....but yet into Technology.....:eek:hyeah:

So when my :heart: BF (He is an active Member) referred abt TE , tat how cool it is & how fun it is out here.....I just couldnot resist temptation.... & registered......

Hope to have fun in this Cool Tech Savvy World......

Those U wanna see , my pic is there up in my avatar:hap2: :hap2:.....Coz I Could not get any gud ones....so uploaded my pic(coz I think iam pretty).........but when I get a gud one I will change it ...

Divya_S said:
Wat, google(search engine) my bf U gon mad or wat..????

And wats so nice abt this post

Hey lady....

I hardly post in the Intro forums cuz I find this a bit cliche, but here I am :hap2:

Dont worry, I am also firmly settled in someone heart (mind, soul, etc. etc. etc.) so wont be making (Y|3e|2 P4$$3S at ya!

Whose your bf btw? ANd why hasnt he claimed .... erm, posted here.

Regards,

Karan

PS: BTW, Cute pic :eek:hyeah:

Hey pretty lady,
I have a genuine request!!:p

Please get that pic out of here:cool2: - else every morning-
(1) TE will have people hunting for your posts, just to look at your pic and
(2) You will always find your inbox full!!:rofl:

Sorry guys, just joking!!:cool2:

Hey Divya,
Worry not!
TE is a nice place with all gentlemen out here!!:)

And its really nice to see (often rare)combination of beauty and brains(your claim:cool2: )!!

Welcome to our Chill Pill World!!:eek:hyeah:

Have fun while you enlighten yourself and us!!:hap2:

p.s. Who's your BF?
Is it KnoughtyD?:cool2:
He is gonna be mad at me!!:p

Wellcome to TechEnclave Divya:) , have lots of fun and gain loads of knowledge here :eek:hyeah:

I saw your post in the Walkman thread and HAD To welcome you.... to be honest, it is rare to find a tech babe :p

Anyway welcome to TE. Nice to see a girl so interested in tech stuff....

Welcome to TE Gal !

BTW Why is it that I smell somethng fishy here ..I amy be wrong, and if I am, apologies in advance Divya but there is zero noob behavior...The Camera thread with the regular te style frmatting and well placed thumbnails...hmmm hmmmm....andif u do read this, plz do discolse ur identity : p

Welcome to TE divya..haffun :)

ooh..btw..this is the SECOND divya in our forum ;)

ahem ahem..SuperCzar...i concur...could be couldnt be :p

:cool2: hey welcome to the TE..
wel im stiill Junior member.. well one day i wll become Steroid or may be top of that ...just kidding guyzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......;) ;) ;) ;) .. dont mind..
truely speaking its nice place ...
bye

Welcome to TE Divya.

You are very pretty.

hope you have fun here.

happy posting.

One Question -

Who is your BF?

Hiya there Divya... we have some more gals here.. ignore bikey n udit n all :p they're just lil punkz :p (kiddin)
Welcome and have a blast here...

Good to see you're into tech, we need more ladies here. Here's to a bit of learning a lot of fun..
btw any hints to who your BF is??

@ Goldy u asked for a pic did ya or did karan?? want a pic of me...Vandy singh @ your service..:tongue:

Saiyan said:
Wellcome to TechEnclave Divya:) , have lots of fun and gain loads of knowledge here :eek:hyeah:
btw the other divya aka saiyan (for your info divya) has a GF here too deepa..:p we don't hear much from her though.. dammit.. vandy should've been @ the chennai meet this time...:rofl:

Now saiyan is gonna post me a :no:

Divya_S said:
Wat, google(search engine) my bf U gon mad or wat..????

And wats so nice abt this post

Lol no not the search engine. Google is a member here. I was just guessing coz of both of ur locations. His was "In my girl's heart" and urs was "In my Bf's heart" so :p

And i'll leave it to goldie to answer the other question:eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back