18 yr old......doing FY Engg....

Iam Sweet,Simple:cloud9: .....but yet into Technology.....:eek:hyeah:

18 or 17??:S

your profile says 17??:huh:

Typo??:p

Welcome Here Divya.
Have Fun,
Cheers.. ;)

Man, this is an interesting thread.. (couldn't resist the temptation to spam myself.)
My Observations:
  1. Udit has a different welcome message.:S
  2. Every welcome post has a subtle "I care, Be impressed" message. (Including mine). :angel:
  3. I didnt get half as many "hello's".:mad:
  4. The post has the highest Views:Replies ratio(at least on the fist page). At this time it is 68:42 or almost 5:3. That would lead to the inference that 2 of every 5 people who have viewed this thread are either:
    • Women, who cant stand the competition.:cursing:
    • Guys, who cant stand up to the competition (The guy whose heart is occupied, being the major one).:boxing22:
    • Guys, who are currently in an identity crisis..(or should I say unsure of their sexuality).:huh:
    • Guys, who are just plain stupid.:bangin:
  5. This post should be moved the the Brainteasers thread under "Who is Divya ??", which seems to the one to solve before "Who is Divya's BF ??"
  6. I need to get back to doing something fruitful.:hap2:
Cheers.

lol@elendil, quite a good analysis in the introduction section :rofl:

Hi Divya,

Welcome to TE, Gain useful techie knowledge and enjoy ur stay here :).

DC.

superczar said:
Welcome to TE Gal !

BTW Why is it that I smell somethng fishy here ..I amy be wrong, and if I am, apologies in advance Divya but there is zero noob behavior...The Camera thread with the regular te style frmatting and well placed thumbnails...hmmm hmmmm....andif u do read this, plz do discolse ur identity : p
Ya I did get some assitance in posting my First Thread so tat I could create an Impact among all U techie Guys....

BIKeINSTEIN said:
And only you or God or the Mod might know the state of your PM inbox
My Inbox is alright......coz TE members r well behaved gentleman:hap2:..........& do Moderators have the rgt to access someone elses Inbox :mad: :huh:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
18 or 17??:S

your profile says 17??:huh:

Typo??:p
Iam gona be 18 this 14th....so typed it...

chic_magnet said:
ooooo so one more attracted to my magnetic charm! lolllllllll
welcome aboard :)
have fun.. ... ...
Not attracted to Ur charm ok.....:bleh:

bluffmaster said:
Bluffmaster welcomes u to TE ! Have fun !
Thanks Bluffmaster for the Welcome Reputation.....

And on the BF issue......No name to be disclosed:no: :no: ......keep guessing:rofl: guys

i think saiyan might be her bf .. as his id in msn and bla bla also has the word "divya" :bleh: juss my bets.

Definitely something fishy.....

Posting with quotes, and knowing where to check reps(knowing what it is in the first place .... :p )...

Anyway j/k.... have fun

Welcome Reputation Points!! :no:

Boy, I never got a WELCOME reputation when I joined in :'-(.
Do I need to change my avatar to get one too?? :rofl:

Nikhil said:
Posting with quotes,

I have been to others forums also so I know these things and I had told U guys tat I have someone special to assist me abt anything .....ok ........Hope its clear...
Nikhil said:
and knowing where to check reps(knowing what it is in the first place .... :p )...

I saw it only when I tried to change my sinature under User Control Panel,It displays at the begining...........Latest Reputation Received,....Hope U know tat:bleh:

Watever !! Whether Divya is a guy or a gal how does it matter :S ??? She is a TE member and thats all :) ! So all u guyz plz stop flirting and spamming in this thread ok !:p

BTW Happy birthday in advance Dips ( can I call u that ?) !:D

Blargh! Welcome to the forum. And btw.. I am the guy who is trying to increasing his post count by welcoming every new member around.. Btw.. You like anime?

x86 said:
i think saiyan might be her bf .. as his id in msn and bla bla also has the word "divya" :bleh: juss my bets.

LOL!!!

Atreya said:
Blargh! Welcome to the forum. And btw.. I am the guy who is trying to increasing his post count by welcoming every new member around.. Btw.. You like anime?

No girl in her right mind would like anime ;)
Oh! And BTW, welcome aboard Ms.D! Have a blast here....

x86 said:
i think saiyan might be her bf .. as his id in msn and bla bla also has the word "divya" juss my bets.

Who is Saiyan......:huh: :huh: ....

Atreya said:
You like anime?
Not much dear.....

bluffmaster said:

BTW Happy birthday in advance Dips ( can I call u that ?) !:D
Happy Birthday in so advance:huh: :huh: .....abt a week left......

& U can call me Dips........bluffy:eek:hyeah:

I dont even know of any welcome thread that has got more than 50 posts.
This is one grand welcome that u r getting and also welcome reps. :p

Welcome to TE.

Enjoy ur Stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back