Hi Techie Guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn...look at the sheer amount of welcomes this thread is getting. :p

@Divya - Just a suggestion, but i think you'd be better off changing that avatar.

Why Do u want her to change her avatar Yaar ??:hap5: After seeing MONKEYS , ALIENS , CARTOONS etc it is really very nice to see a lovely face !:p

^ Hehe he's not a gal, he's very much a guy. His full name is Divyaprasath.

BTW I guess the "lucky" guy is knoughtyd :p (among other things!)

Oooops I am Sorry :ashamed: , I thought Divya was a girls name ! Anyways my mistake saiyan , sorry !:)

Yep me too thinks that the lucky guy is knoughtyd ! U see he has 2 refferals and he is 17 !! He Lives in mumbai !! On the other hand divya is also 17 ! By the looks she looks a north indian i.e frm mumbai ! They must be college pals or something !! and yeah Dips certainly looks an interesting name !

BTW : Correct me if iam wrong Divya !

This 'dummy= super noob= punk= what not... I accept these titles graciously coz me don't beg to differ too:p ' was accused of spamming and now check the no. of replies here!!:rofl: :rofl:

Hey Divya,
You see, i told ya to get that pic off here and the replies would have been half of what there are or maybe lesser!!:cool2:

And only you or God or the Mod might know the state of your PM inbox!!:rofl:

And only you or God or the Mod might know the state of your PM inbox!!

well that must be case bikey and gal please remove the pic or else you will be flooded with PM every other minute :) just a small suggestion

well as i said Bikey Why Do u want her to change her avatar Yaar ?? After seeing MONKEYS , ALIENS , CARTOONS etc it is really very nice to see a lovely face !

Well again sorry for spamming , but hey if the mods can do it so can I !:rofl: :rofl:

BTW Divya do u have more pics I mean larger full size pics ! If Yes then kindly post them in the picture Thread ! It would be Really Nice of u !:) :) :)

superczar said:
Welcome to TE Gal !

BTW Why is it that I smell somethng fishy here ..I amy be wrong, and if I am, apologies in advance Divya but there is zero noob behavior...The Camera thread with the regular te style frmatting and well placed thumbnails...hmmm hmmmm....andif u do read this, plz do discolse ur identity : p
Aaila!!:S
Czar!! i missed that!!:p

And pardon me for rehighlighting that in blue!!:cool2:

But it may be so that her ACTIVE BF might have helped her with that or she is used to seeing him do this regularly or She is one intelligent gal!!:eek:hyeah:

Please clarify Divya!!:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back