ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Ok, I have been following this thread ever since the start. Wanted to buy from the beginning but missed the deal. Today I finally ordered one from indiaplaza for 6639. Lets see how this turns out. :)

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Which coupon did you use on Indiplaza to get the price so low ?

arjun123 said:
Ok, I have been following this thread ever since the start. Wanted to buy from the beginning but missed the deal. Today I finally ordered one from indiaplaza for 6639. Lets see how this turns out. :)

There was a cashback offer yesterday . 6839 was the price - free recharge coupons .

I also ordered one.

If anyone needs a Dell XCD35 at Rs. 7216.50 (Rs. 8490 -1273.5) (15% discount through coupon) from seventymm.com, PM me to get the coupon code.

Actually I had it in my cart and didnt buy it, so they sent me a 15% coupon to make me buy :clap:

Attachments

• tradus.JPG
    tradus.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 325
can anyone confirm if the dell xcd 35 plays full flash content on the browser and on you tube ???? the one i am planning to buy has the 2.1 eclair vanilla version of android without support for flash content !!! is it updateable to froyo or gingerbread through the update option in the phone??? also does the ram successfully unlock to the full 512mb after the update???? thanks in advance

Yes, there was a version of flash modded to run on the blade long ago.

There are also methods on unlocking the full 512mb. The idea blade is a different beast though...

There are awesome GB roms and even almost fully working ICS roms.

Check the blade thread in the mobile section for more details. Also modaco: blade.modaco.com.

I have yet to find an android phone with as many customization options as the blade.

Yes, there was a version of flash modded to run on the blade long ago.

There are also methods on unlocking the full 512mb. The idea blade is a different beast though...

There are awesome GB roms and even almost fully working ICS roms.

Check the blade thread in the mobile section for more details. Also modaco: blade.modaco.com.

I have yet to find an android phone with as many customization options as the blade.

Between XCD35 and Idea Blade, which would be a better option? What would you choose?

I am on Optimus One right now running Cyanogenmod 7.2, which is awesome. But need to gift a phone to my girlfriend. XCD35 seems cheaper and better than my phone...

XCD of course. The idea is modded, so it won't have the exact same dev support as the original blade. kinda like the defy+ and the defy.

Err, unless your girlfriend likes modding phones, the blade may not be a good option. Or maybe you plan to mod it to a stable latest rom and then gift it...

XCD of course. The idea is modded, so it won't have the exact same dev support as the original blade. kinda like the defy+ and the defy.

Err, unless your girlfriend likes modding phones, the blade may not be a good option. Or maybe you plan to mod it to a stable latest rom and then gift it...

I will mod it before gifting it. Like most girls, she is bad with anything related to technology...

Thanks for your opinion...

I guess Tradus has the cheapest XCD35... Or Flipkart if I want peace of mind...

Cheers!

Back