ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Brand new with Indian warranty for approx 9.2k after 15% coupon

Buy Dell XCD35 Mobile at Best Price in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

So basically these phones are not easily available even in the UK?

I was planning on asking my friend to buy one and shipping it to me.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also, is it possible that I ask my friend to ship it to the Aramex drop facility and get the phone shipped from there? Is the price flat rate $10 to India and do I have to pick it up from their office?

How fast is the service.

Cheers

^^why don't you buy it from letsbuy.com for 9200 bucks with warranty???

Afaik ZTE Blade is not available, but XCD35 is. Which means 256MB of RAM in comparison to 512 in ZTE Blade.

forget my ignorance...but isn't the 256mb ram unlockable to 512?

dell is a better buy considering indian warranty

sibot said:
Afaik ZTE Blade is not available, but XCD35 is. Which means 256MB of RAM in comparison to 512 in ZTE Blade.

Oh brilliant, I didn't know about that. So basically installing a custom ROM over XCD35 would unlock the remaining 256MB of RAM? I thought it was only for the Gen 1 XCD35 phones.

I'll go ahead with the XCD35 then. A small question though, why are people still inclined towards buying the ZTE Blade?

I think...because they are unaware of the low prices of xcd 35:)... it was 12.5k 10 days ago

sibot said:
I'll go ahead with the XCD35 then. A small question though, why are people still inclined towards buying the ZTE Blade?

It's for less than 10k on Letsbuy using a reliance discount coupon.

That was already posted above:)...comes to 9159/- shipped

sibot said:
It's for less than 10k on Letsbuy using a reliance discount coupon.

vercetti said:
Brand new with Indian warranty for approx 9.2k after 15% coupon

Buy Dell XCD35 Mobile at Best Price in India

Brilliant, now I know what to go for. Thanks alot mate.

He claims it to be unused and new, just not a sealed box.

There is no way to verify that:).... an opened piece is opened piece... The price needs to come down

in TE itself a 1 week used white phone was sold for 8.5k

sibot said:
He claims it to be unused and new, just not a sealed box.

Ah k, didn't know about that, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Well anyway, just trying to help out fellow members. :)

whats the current customs on cellphones according to aramex india !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

anybody got the phones recently !

so finally whats the cheapest option in India :

Dell XCD35 Price In India: Buy Dell XCD35: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles

I found the above.....

If anyone could clear the doubt:

1) The flipkart price shws android 2.1 ...is it easily upgradable to Froyo(2.2) and also does it have 512 me or 256

2) Has any one found the cheaper Online/Retail place to buy the phone in India ( Alfa Mumbai et all ????)

3) Whats the fina latest l all inclusive cost to get it from the UK?

can any one suggest a better android phne in 12 k range....?

Oh man.......so many questions i asked...but such is mess when it comes to technology ....hope u guys answer em.....

Cheers

Back