Torrent Invitation Thread - Post here for Trades or Invites !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone send me a desitorrent invitation & also of dctorrent & bwtorrent

email--> supratimsarkar(at)gmail(dot)com

guys i guess no one will give bw torrents.........invitation even if they have it.......

if the invitee leech than the invitation sender too will face a ban....so its risky.........

i will still say with desitorrents.............and leech as much as u can before tracker comes up

magnet said:
guys i guess no one will give bw torrents.........invitation even if they have it.......

if the invitee leech than the invitation sender too will face a ban....so its risky.........

i will still say with desitorrents.............and leech as much as u can before tracker comes up
It is risky indeed but..If the user proves that he/she will be able to maintain good ratios at all costs then no problem!:bleh:

^^Who is tellin' to maintain 1:1 on EVERY torrent! Release some stuff..Like say a movie which is around 1.37GBs or a DVD-R 4+GBs..See your ratio improved already, even if only 1 person downloads your stuff!:)

At BwT, you can download the daily popular soaps which do not count towards your download, but surely towards your uploads! So another method!:clap:

There is another method as well..But since it shouldn't be followed thus not stating!:tongue:

link..i have tried that..i have downloaded the soap peice...but hardly any leecher is found there........and again on releasing movie u need to seed..that is upload it.......when cab guy restrict upload to 8kB how will u maintain the ratio man????

T.v. Torrents are released everyday! So download that soap which is in demand, and has been just added! There will be many more like you who want to improve their ratio by this method..So ratio improves!

Yeah..if you've got low upload speeds then...3 ways!

1. Don't download! (Not reasonable)

2. Change ISP! (Possible)

3. Be more active on the forums, keep good relations and then...PM an admin to improve your ratio! (Time-consuming) (Not always)

So the best option is the second one!:)

can any one send me an invite for bwtorrents??

harneetkhurana [at] gmail [.] com

btw i have invites for desitorrents .if any body wants them pm me..

just got registered at bwtorrents .......those of u who want to register try their ste from 11 to 12....worked for me

luky heman..........i was jus abt to ask u to mak 1 id for me.......nyways...ill try my luk...............day by day i m falling in this download trap......hope they never register me...and my time is saved

please just dont come to this forum to get invites .. also do take the time to go through the last few pages of this thread.

^^chill man .. actually maybe u have not come here for the invites only but then we have so many people who just search for invites on google and get directed to this forum .. and they just register and make a single post for invites and disappear. thats why we have decided to give invites to people who are active on this board. i hope u understand. be active and u shall soon receive ur invites if anybody has them :)

EDIT : and regarding bwtorrents well just try registering on the site from 11pm-12am IST and u might get through the registration process. they open up their registration at around that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back