Torrent Invitation Thread - Post here for Trades or Invites !

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO INVITES WILL BE GIVEN TO NEWBIES WHO ARE COMING HERE JUST TO GET INVITES AND NOTHING ELSE.

Its Really very easy to assume that any Noob who is posting in this thread has joined TE for the invitation ! Thats actually Not True ! But anyways how does it matter to u ? You r anyways not sending any invitation to even the old members of TE ! So Why Bother Posting Here whenever a Noob comes to this Thread asking an invitation ! And Yeah when did u join TE .....Yeah 2 MONTHS BACK ! I guess U were also a Noob Then ! So If U dont wanna Give any invitations why r u Posting the same thing again and again , I am sure everybody can Read english and if they can they must have Read that already Like 10 Times before in this thread !!!!

@bluffmaster

whats wrong with u ? by newbies i mean people who are making their very first posts in this thread and they dont even like have 20 posts. and regarding invites well i dont need to tell u who i invited and who i did not. all i mean is we shoud give invites to people who are atleast a little active on the board. i hope u understand that man. it looks like u r taking your frustration out on me coz nobody sent u any invites.

mohit said:
@bluffmaster

whats wrong with u ? by newbies i mean people who are making their very first posts in this thread and they dont even like have 20 posts. and regarding invites well i dont need to tell u who i invited and who i did not. all i mean is we shoud give invites to people who are atleast a little active on the board. i hope u understand that man. it looks like u r taking your frustration out on me coz nobody sent u any invites.

well maybe he got pissed coz he implied that when u said newbie, maybe u ment him :p

I hope this argument ends here..
Its your wish whether you want to give invites to a certain member or not. Yes ideally one would not like to entertain the requests of a first time poster but then we also dont want him to spam all over TE to get the minimum no. of posts.
So use your judgement while giving invites and either way it is fine with us.

BTW there is a 'find all posts by the member' link in everyone's profile. ;)

i got this in mail....nyone who mailed this...or know who is this ....reply here...

so i dont waste invitation
Code:
Hi,

If you would be kind enough to invite me to either Desitorrents.com or Bwt, I would really appreciate it.

Email is: Boliver  shagnasty(email details removed)

thanks

magnet said:
i got this in mail....nyone who mailed this...or know who is this ....reply here...

so i dont waste invitation
Code:
Hi,

If you would be kind enough to invite me to either Desitorrents.com or Bwt, I would really appreciate it.

Email is: Boliver  shagnasty(email details removed)

thanks
ahh congrats...you will be getting loads of these...i remeber smtime ago when i started a simialr thread my inbox had mails like these everyday..smtimes arnd 15 on the same thing...

i got so frustrated tht had to get the admin to remove my email from the post...since then i am living happily :bleh:

ice baby...dun worry...i have given the id which i check once a month.........so this time when may ends ill b deleting 100 mails on 1 stroke..........

btw ppl i dont have any mor invitations left

OT but,where do u find the no. of invites u have in desitorrents?

EDIT: Ok found it!

I have 10 DT invites left and preferance is given to regular members :)

wow. people are registering here just for the invites.
Have 10 more threads like this and we'll be celebrating 10,000 TE members in no time. :p

Param Do U have an inviti for bwtorrents ? I am Having 10 Invities for Desitorrents !!

@NOOBS : If any noob (new)member wants the desitorrent inviti send me an email requesting it and also inviting me for the bwtorrents ! Dont Bother mailing me without sending the bwtorrents and dare not try sending me any span , believe me I know how to spam as well !

My email Id : varunmdada@gmail.com

I have got some invites for BW torrents and desitorrents
I need an invitation for bitme.org....
Anyone having an invite for bitme.org and would like to share the invites? :)

after much thoughts that i need a invitation for desitorrents to download good stuff but make it clear that it is not illegal or any kind of risk involve in it

android264810 said:
after much thoughts that i need a invitation for desitorrents to download good stuff but make it clear that it is not illegal or any kind of risk involve in it

it is illegal .. so no invite for u :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back