Torrent Invitation Thread - Post here for Trades or Invites !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TE-BOT

Recruit
Mod Edit :

Post All Your Torrent Invite Requirements In This Thread.

Please Do Not Create Separate Threads.

P.S: No selling of invites!

People just check out the bwtorrents sign up page after mid night. They sometimes open registrations.

thks alot...kumar.........

i never knew i will get invitation so fast..........

demonoid done.......

ill read rules b4 starting downloads...already got banned frm bwtorrents..jus becoz my ratio was jus .04 less

btw your signature is really funny

thanx!

I had a torrentleech acc...but d'loaded like hell for 5 days...ratio fell to 0.004 (5GB:250MB) ...got banned lol!

why exactly you need invitations for demonoid? i downloaded a lot of torrents with demonoid as a tracker. and i aint registered on that site either! hmm

i used bit tornado /bitcomet /azureus..

hmm

anyways any got trancetraffic invite.. (DC you listening :bleh)

is www.dctorrent.com also invite based?cos I cant see any "register" link there.

OT: so chiccy boy u finally got the TT invite (after numerous days of heckling me :bleh:), now enjoy wid dis baby and keep ur ratio up :eek:hyeah:

U owe me one ;).

ice that i didnt knew thats why i mention i m happy with desi torrents.......and if somone has invitation and beleive in donation than i m here....btw...also guys..if u have bw torrents invitation b carefull b4 givin..becoz 1 person i know.......used to get regular inviatation and donated ard 15 donation as toffees....later he got admin mail that 2 invitees frm the user leech frm the invitation he gave...so in future he wont b given invitation.....

regarding demonoid actually many ppl were askin fo it on a site..i thought it to b special so jus placed the name without checking the contents...btw it has huge list of torrents and movies....btw my 1 st job is to check psp stuffs

Welcome to TT chick! Darth's become the official supplier here here, lol.

@Darth- Man, its so tuff to keep the ratio at level. I've kept Azureus open for days and nobody wants to download from me! :mad: Got any suggestions? And how does one earn invites to share in TT?

Anyways - I got 2 Invitations left for Desitorrents :)

^^^Params,there is a simple way to keep ur ratio.First,find a torrent with lots of leechers but not many seeds (a good example would be new stuff which has more leechers than seeders).Then download a managable portion (u can select some files within the torrent) and upload them as hell.

thanks for that bit of advice Kumar! Will try that and see.

and didn't know desitorrents had re-opened registrations...get it before it locks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back