Torrent Invitation Thread - Post here for Trades or Invites !

Status
Not open for further replies.
magnet said:
cgeorges i have sended an invitation to u.......

thks heman for the reps which u never added........

thks 4 making me happy for a minute...lol

guys i have no more inviatations presently............so plz no more pms...reply here...if i get 1 in future ill reply here ...

soory may have give reps to chick_magnet instead of u......now repped u

all those who are looking for a bwtorrents invite .. keep checking the site around midnight everday (+- half an hour) .. they open their registrations at that time often. i myself created a spare account doing this. so keep watching guys. and create a spare account for me for sharing this tip with u :D

mohit said:
all those who are looking for a bwtorrents invite .. keep checking the site around midnight everday (+- half an hour) .. they open their registrations at that time often. i myself created a spare account doing this. so keep watching guys. and create a spare account for me for sharing this tip with u :D
lol..if you register multiple accounts you will be banned.
I have an acc in desitorrents as well as bwt. But dont download frm there.
I download from Imtorrents, as there the min ratio req is only 0.4

can they ban me even if my ip address changes every time i connect to the net ?? (whateva its called static or dynamic ip)

i have 2 accounts as of now on bwt .. in 1 ill get banned tomm mostly as i could not maintain the ratio .. the other one was also created around a month back. me not yet banned on any account. will i be able to use my other account or not ?

ya i do that .. infact me using ccleaner (it cleans all cookies n traces on every system restart) .. and just to be extra safe i use one account with firefox and the other with IE .. now lets see how they catch me :bleh:

[O/T] Err, P2P community is all about sharing & having a healthy ratio - usually 1:1.

If everybody follows an Hit & Run Policy - it would just put a nail in P2P coffin, already folks from music/movie/isp's are trying their best to bring down P2P's & it does not need our contribution in that regard.

Only one advise i would make,

Have a "Healthy Ratio - Dont Leech"

_______
PS : Not directed against any one individual ;)

dipdude said:
[O/T]
Have a "Healthy Ratio - Dont Leech"

_______
PS : Not directed against any one individual ;)
ISP's like dataone make having a healthy ratio very difficult. You have 6 hours of free hours and very poor upload speeds.These companies advertise only the download speed, but the government should have passed a ruling on upload speed too.
It will take me one and a half days to download a 1cd release and 2 and a half day to download 2cd release.And then if I want to get your ratio back to 1 it will probably take 5 or 6 days more.

yup ppl have ard 200gb download and ard 1tb upload....jus becoz of good upload rates..whereas here..........we even after seeding cant even provide 50%of wht we download...else we always support p2p.............

magnet said:
yup ppl have ard 200gb download and ard 1tb upload....jus becoz of good upload rates..whereas here..........we even after seeding cant even provide 50%of wht we download...else we always support p2p.............

Exactly..even though we wish to do it..but our resources deny us of that!

In US and other countries, the download rates are min. in mbs..and here in India we are still stuck with kbs..And upload..huh...

PS: Although speeds in mbs are available but..not in reach for the home consumer!

Exactly..even though we wish to do it..but our resources deny us of that!

In US and other countries, the download rates are min. in mbs..and here in India we are still stuck with kbs..And upload..huh...

PS: Although speeds in mbs are available but..not in reach for the home consumer!

Even if the speeds r in kb/s,u can maintaina healthy ratio.Its not abt how much u upload its abt what percentage of downloaded datau uploaded.If u can download a file of 1GB,im sure u can upload that much.

But,i have to agree that some times it gets dufficult to keep up the ratio (esp in private trackers).

so is absolutely compulsary to maintain 1:1 ratio in all the torents @ desitorrent ? coz in some files my ratio is 0.75 and in some files my ratio is more then 5 !

not in files...its the overall ratio that matters... keep seeding...all u need it to maintain the site's required ratio...for rg the ratio for bwtorrent is 0.6...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back