The Personal Hygiene Thread!

switching for electric to normal razors as i got a gillette fusion shaving gel as a gift :p

which one are good vfm dual/triple blade razors?

^^ what happened to " no wasting of money on razors and aftershave" ??? :O
seriously, if you dont require a clean shave , there is no reason for you to shift to razors because, its a headache, whereas electric is easy and mess free!

If u are adamant, go for Mach3 turbo, The second best a man can get ;)
you want cheaper option? Then there is Laser Max, which is a 3 blade razor, ( 35 for one razor) ,
OT
One more to the 2K mark.. congrats :)

just stumbled on this thread...and i think ppl with hair problems should consult a Dermatologist and not a tech forum :p my dad is a dermatologist and im a G.P and i know hair loss is not a simple problem

got here in no time :yahoo: on 2k now.

the mesh of electric trimmer got trimmed :p

the hitachi one served well for 3 years no problem and is still going fine but i suspect the mesh will cost a bomb in comparison to partly sum of 1k i paid to get the trimmer.

parents are being bombarded with opinions to warn that electric trimmers/ shavers damage your facial skin :S

they are telling me a big no for an upgrade :'(

regarding no aftershave , i use an aftershave as my doctor specifically mentioned that trimmers stretch your skin and in the process of trimming makes your skin pores open.

this can act a playground for infections .

to prevent that a good after shave is essential .

^^ what happened to " no wasting of money on razors and aftershave" ???
<

seriously, if you dont require a clean shave , there is no reason for you to shift to razors because, its a headache, whereas electric is easy and mess free!

If u are adamant, go for Mach3 turbo, The second best a man can get
<

you want cheaper option? Then there is Laser Max, which is a 3 blade razor, ( 35 for one razor) ,

OT

One more to the 2K mark.. congrats
<

I would actually rate the Mach 3 and any other razor with more than 1 blade as being the worst that are around.

Get simple double sided old fashioned blades and use them with the old fashioned razors. You WILL end up with the smoothest shave guaranteed with the least skin irritation.

The logic is very simple, actually, something like a Mach 3 has 3 blades. When you run that down your cheek 3 times, you actually have 9 passes being made with a blade on your skin. I had lots of trouble with skin irritation and wierd whitish boils appearing on my skin when i used to use a Mach Turbo. Switched to the simpler equipment and follow the simple Along, Across & Against the grain regimen and have had no skin issues whatsoever with a fantastically close shave to boot.

can some clarify something to me , do i need to use a deodorant or an antiperspirant?

I sweat a lot, perspire a lot on the palms and feet. I use powder for the feet before i put in my socks and shoes. though i use powder for the hands too, it simply does not have a lasting effect. i dont prefer a perfume as just on casual outings i use them, i prefer mild smells so it does not last long, but use a deo from time to time.

Oh by the way i'm Chennai, freaking hot, hell-ya..

is using a roll on any better for the underarms?

Could someone suggest a good dermatologist in bangalore for hair treatment. I am showing signs of MPB. badly need to consult a dermatologist and stop further balding. I wish i keep my hair atleast till my marriage:p

returned from Goa yesterday after spending 5 days there. My complexion has become soo dark. What should i do to retain the skin tone back? Fast processes better...

Are there any real antiperspirants? Ones which really work?

It really depends on your body chemistry. If I use any antiperspirant, I start sweating twice as much. Not sure if its an alergic reaction, or my body is trying to compensate for not being able to sweat through some pores by sweating extra out of the rest!

Could someone suggest a good dermatologist in bangalore for hair treatment. I am showing signs of MPB. badly need to consult a dermatologist and stop further balding. I wish i keep my hair atleast till my marriage:p

maybe dr.batras?
<

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Back