The Personal Hygiene Thread!

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Do we get Old spice deodrant stick in India ? , is yes where ?

I tried all local stores and none had it.
[/FONT]

Any recommendations for unscented moisturizer ?
A big No to the scented ones as I don't want them to interfere with my perfumes.
Will be using it only for hands and neck with the perfume to improve the longevity and sillage of the fragrance.

Any recommendations for unscented moisturizer ?
A big No to the scented ones as I don't want them to interfere with my perfumes.
Will be using it only for hands and neck with the perfume to improve the longevity and sillage of the fragrance.

Interesting to know this. Did it work upto your satisfaction?

People at basenotes forums do recommend this practice. Dry skin absorbs the perfumes quickly and hence do not last long on dry skins. Oily skins retain the perfume on the skin and hence longevity increases. Read about it on basenotes, lots of information over there.

Personally, i am using Margo soap. I used this soap for year and found it to be very effective for my oily and pimply skin. Its good natural product. I think you need to use this to maintain the moisture of your skin.

recently i started using Dr. Oorjita Jain's 'Eco Aloe Vera' Gel on advice of a physician. people living in Maharashtra may be knowing her name. this gel is unlike any other aloe-vera gels available in the market, in it that it doesn't contain any additional ingredients, and hence was suggested to me by the physician. applying this am pleasantly surprised. this leaves you with a refreshing feeling, unlike what you get by applying other facial creams in the humid climate of thane/mumbai. what's more, you can apply this onto your hair as a 'hair gel' as well, and by far i've found it to be the best hair gel you could use - natural, refreshing, good for the scalp/hair, and gives a shiny lustre to the hair with good grip & strength. i had even posted about it on my FB page a few days back because i found it so good among all the crap products that have filled up the market. this may seem as a marketing post, but this really is an outpouring of sincere appreciation from my side ;)

Buy Dr. Jain's Eco Aloe Vera Gel Online, Dr. Jain's Eco Aloe Vera Gel Online Shopping in India - 59036

a short 'review':

Aloe Vera Could Be the Answer to Frizzy Hair! - Real Reviews

P.S. - My body-type is 'heat-producing' and generally sweaty & oily, and this gel works well in giving a cooling effect, as to what the aloe vera extract does actually. so others with similar body-types could use it & benefit from it. highly recommeneded! feels so good to see a great indigenous product, particularly from the cottage-industry or small industries, among haordes of worthless desi/firang ones, and which we SHOULD encourage.

Try some differnt moisturizer...dove or lakme moisturizer..it would also be nice...and soap you can try fiama-ds-wills its also nice apart from dove...I am using medimix..

Back