Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

There's no one on Frag.Box, but i'm joining now in hope that others would join me (looks at people here!).

comp@ddict said:
My update stands at 6,797MB downloaded out of 9,818MB..
:sigh:

I made a backup of TF2. While backing up steam showed the size as ~9GB but the backup folder is is just 5.33GB.:huh:
I think steam is showing wrong size.

Aman27deep said:
There's no one on Frag.Box, but i'm joining now in hope that others would join me (looks at people here!).
I'll be joining very late tonight. JC's Alien is on at 11PM, perfect way to spend late night Saturday. Geeky :p.

kRuSnIk said:
I made a backup of TF2. While backing up steam showed the size as ~9GB but the backup folder is is just 5.33GB.:huh:

It is compressed to 5.33GB :)

kRuSnIk said:

COmpressed files.

However, try restoring the backup. Never worked for me.

Some Sniper need to stop hacking,getting killed via head shot in point blank range every time is frustrating and annoying.:mad:. Also our Prayer worked all sever is 24 Players now :clap:

Rg_M said:
Some Sniper need to stop hacking,getting killed via head shot in point blank range every time is frustrating and annoying.:mad:. Also our Prayer worked all sever is 24 Players now :clap:
this goes for spies too

Rg_M said:
Sometimes people just get lucky

^^i know,But getting headshot 2/3 times can be considered as lucky.it happened 6/7 times,Headshot from impossible angle 6/7 times is Impossible.

sumonpathak said:
this goes for spies too

How so?

Rg_M said:
^^i know,But getting headshot 2/3 times can be considered as lucky.it happened 6/7 times,Headshot from impossible angle 6/7 times is Impossible.

How so?

a spy backstabbing from a distance of at least 15 feet looks fishy too me.....i have seen some extra ordinary kills in the past few days....they are too good to be true....

Rg_M said:
you mean the player 'Teh_nooB' ? I'm also suspicious about his headshots. spectated him for sometime, he is not even waiting for his shots to get charged. something fishy.

sumonpathak said:
a spy backstabbing from a distance of at least 15 feet looks fishy too me.....i have seen some extra ordinary kills in the past few days....they are too good to be true....
that's probably the illusion of killcam :p :death:

_

Back