Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

To all the new medics out there, please use the ubercharge even if there are no players around. atleast you will save yourself. I killed around 3 medics roaming about with uber charge ready lol and NO I'm not scared of your syringe gun :p

also dont stand like a pillar when healing teammates, you are not a dispenser, waggle around to save yourself from spies and snipers... both love the heavy medic pair very much ;)

and yes either the respawn time is too much or set to zero :( at the beginning it was normal but now it's getting changed randomly. spoils the fun by mostly making red team overpowered or underpowered.

_

It kept changing for giving advantage, admin in defending team = time reduced to '0', admin in offensive team re spawn time = 20 seconds. So lame.

xxjayxx said:
FraG.Box server admins are uber noobs, they will reduce the spawn time to 2 seconds when they are defending the Control points and increase it to 20-25 seconds when they are pushing the cart. Can you believe this ? Seems like some 12 year kid is admining the server.
Funny you should mention it. The admin actually is 12 years old. One of 2 main ones atleast.

Zloyd said:
Yea im just ranting after last night, cant understand the sense of no spawn timer and then ppl shouting and screaming like babies on voice chat make it zero make it zero. , then they all roll sniper spy and get taken out by 1 heavy and pyro who are pushing cart :p

And how the hell are ppl having fun playing with the 32 ppl lag i dont get ...... its probably more for me coz of bsnl because there is no way ppl are playing it with jerks and stutters like that and having fun.
I hear you. Insta-spawn and 32 slots are killing this server.

I sound like a crybaby in-game asking to switch to standard settings.
I hate it, but it's necessary to counter-balance the clueless F2P mob from COD (they love their insta-spawn).

You aren't alone with the lag either; with 32 players my 30ms ping feels like 200ms and fast classes like the Scout appear to be phasing at 10fps reappearing every 6 feet.
Impossible to aim and play with so much framing and the game is reduced to matka spamfests.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I suggest everyone who isn't happy with this server's administration post their complaints here:
eVoXTRM • View topic - Official Tf2 Server

If enough people demand a 24 slot server with standard settings, I am hopeful they will listen.

its just a game , die , come back , die some more ,

dont like move to other servers , die some more ,

fingers start aching , shut down the game

I dont know what magic BSNL did yesterday. I was getting 70ms pings to Starhub servers and 100+ to the Indian servers!

Anyway, I think its time to move on from TF2 now. Its getting very boring now. :(

ok...ca anyone tell me wats the deal here?

joined evoxtrm server...wen i joined some guys said they are getting achievements so i should leave...exactly wat is goin on here? map was harvest i think...

Guys, I'm thinking of upgrading my TF2 F2P account to Premium user. The problem is, I don't own a Credit Card and so I can't buy any item from Mann Co. Store, which will automatically upgrade me to premium user after my first buy. Can anyone out here help me by adding $5 to my steam wallet using his credit card? I'll pay you $5 back by getting your mobile recharged of the same account. TIA. :)

now wth is farming achievements

friend's working together to attain achievements. Helping each other out.

Can anyone out here help me by adding $5 to my steam wallet using his credit card? I'll pay you $5 back by getting your mobile recharged of the same account. TIA.

I wish I could. Dunno if dad would allow, and he's not in town too. Sorry bro.

comp@ddict said:
I wish I could. Dunno if dad would allow, and he's not in town too. Sorry bro.

Ahh! Damn! I hope someone drops in and help me out.

BTW, got an update of 29.5 MB now. Hmm, I need a Razorback. Spy backstabs are frustrating at times. :| Anyone having an extra razorback, can you please trade it away to me? :)

BTW, got an update of 29.5 MB now. Hmm, I need a Razorback. Spy backstabs are frustrating at times. Anyone having an extra razorback, can you please trade it away to me?

I'm not even downloading my 3.6GB update, I've given up.

XTechManiac said:
Guys, I'm thinking of upgrading my TF2 F2P account to Premium user. The problem is, I don't own a Credit Card and so I can't buy any item from Mann Co. Store, which will automatically upgrade me to premium user after my first buy. Can anyone out here help me by adding $5 to my steam wallet using his credit card? I'll pay you $5 back by getting your mobile recharged of the same account. TIA. :)
Can you pay back the money through neft transfer? I dont mind helping you out, but I dont have any use for a mobile recharge. I use a post paid connection.

pretttt said:
Can you pay back the money through neft transfer? I dont mind helping you out, but I dont have any use for a mobile recharge. I use a post paid connection.

Sadly, no. I can only pay back by phone recharge. :ashamed:

Those who are getting huge updates, just check the integrity of the game, and then the update size is reduced. It did in my case. Good luck. :)

XTechManiac said:
Sadly, no. I can only pay back by phone recharge. :ashamed:
So you'll have to find a guy in Kolkata (or WB region) cause if u recharge, say a Docomo sim from Delhi, i don't think it'll work from kolkata.

Aman27deep said:
So you'll have to find a guy in Kolkata (or WB region) cause if u recharge, say a Docomo sim from Delhi, i don't think it'll work from kolkata.

Well, it will work AFAIK. Scratch cards works perfectly.

XTechManiac said:

Help!

BTW, FragBox is now 24 slots server. Win. :)

Back