Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

Aman27deep said:
Does me dominating u once and bullet twice means you owned me? I don't think so :p Moreover i was playing stupid classes such as Engi and Pyro.
and soldier and wada wada

Excuses!
:p :p :p :p

Moreover it will be more fun in 24 players.

even with 24 players the server lags more than starhub servers lag for me at 100ms ping.

comp@ddict said:
even with 24 players the server lags more than starhub servers lag for me at 100ms ping.

Starhub gives me ~300ms. :| Anyways, at 24 players, the lag is bearable to me. But at 32, it just pisses me off.

I know we have been screaming for 24 player cap everywhere, but the Admin is deaf, and blind cause he cant read out on screen comments.

Also, the server continually crashes everytime I play with people for more than 15 minutes.

^ Trust me, NightTeam is arguably the worst TF2 server you could be playing on.
They use the Premium plugin that allows paying members 100% mini-crits, ability to see Spies, etc.

Not to mention that 1/4th of the players playing there aren't even human. They use bots to spoof their player count.

FraG.Box server admins are uber noobs, they will reduce the spawn time to 2 seconds when they are defending the Control points and increase it to 20-25 seconds when they are pushing the cart. Can you believe this ? Seems like some 12 year kid is admining the server.

Guys, please help I'm totally pissed.

The download size is really 3.6GB BIG!!

And to tell you, the first time I ever had such big download sizes twice in a week is since I changed my region to India. Before this, while it was Singapore region as download region, I never had to ever download such huge updates.

HELP PLEASE!

^happens all the time with me. The Steam client, especially the downloader is a buggy POS. For no reason at all, it will start re-downloading some files.

Now a new issue from 2 days, I'm not able to launch DOW 2: Retribution. :(

I'm not able to launch DOW 2: Retribution

LOL!

I never got Dirt 2 working, trust me after that huge 10GB download I got soo pissed off. The smaller package available more easily worked, like 1/4th of the size. Nevermind, I didnt play it, not my type of game.

Sigh, 12.7GB wasted download!

Its sad to say this but the indian mentality is prevailing in TF2 and with a free to play game it looks like its not going to change. Spawn timer 0 (while defending) , selling stuff and constantly spamming it like some bhaji market , 200 bucks for admin slot (LOL) the only use for this I have seen is admins get wallhacks and then sit in server all day acting like they are the shit. This same shit spoiled CS for me. I hope the TF2 player community like some here who know the game get admin of a decent server and reduce it to 24 player limit firstly and standard spawn times. Letting anyone who pays 200 bucks admin ??!!?? talk about indian.

selling stuff and constantly spamming it like some bhaji market

LOL you think it's the Indian servers? Wait till you see the scene in Starhub Singapore servers!

keep the region to Singapore....

nah, after this update, by the time it downloads that is, it will be time for me to leave for college,

:sigh: this is not how I wanted this to end.

Yea im just ranting after last night, cant understand the sense of no spawn timer and then ppl shouting and screaming like babies on voice chat make it zero make it zero. , then they all roll sniper spy and get taken out by 1 heavy and pyro who are pushing cart :p

And how the hell are ppl having fun playing with the 32 ppl lag i dont get ...... its probably more for me coz of bsnl because there is no way ppl are playing it with jerks and stutters like that and having fun.

Back