Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

I'm excited about this update too! Hope "Meet the Pyro" is as awesome as the rest of the series. Also hope to find out what the silly item drops will craft into.

:scared14:

Thats one awesome backpack I have seen so far.

Well you can make a lot of refined metal with those. Craft the items you are missing like the rocket jumper and liberty launcher

Hit by 5105.2 MB of update, anybody else facing the same horror? I always keep my steam games updated so no question of any backlog updates. Every time there used to be some 80 to 100 MB download but this is too much. Looks like I might need to get a huge Hard Disk exclusively for STEAM & TF2.

After completing 20% of the download i decided to purchsed the orange box to avoid the downloading part.BUt it shows me that i have to download a 5gb of update.;(
Now i guess I would have to wait another month before i could start the game

I haven't played tf2 before so any tips would be really helpful.my staem id is rajat565

BTW I got a DOTA 2 Beta key which is useless to me so if anyone want it just pm

After completing 20% of the download i decided to purchsed the orange box to avoid the downloading part.BUt it shows me that i have to download a 5gb of update.;(
Now i guess I would have to wait another month before i could start the game

I haven't played tf2 before so any tips would be really helpful.my staem id is rajat565

BTW I got a DOTA 2 Beta key which is useless to me so if anyone want it just pm

Even after purchasing the Orange Box you will repent because its old and missed many many updates and ultimately you will be downloading the game

I waited like 4 days for complete download and I am happy with it

Have Patience.

As for the game it good and massively (completely) multiplayer and lacks indian servers (though there is Reddit server no one ever plays there). But lot of servers with less than 100ms ping available like from singapore and SEA

^^ Hey sup thatsashok.
And TF2 is not massively mulitplayer, its just Online Multiplayer. Go and do some homework XD

- - - Updated - - -

Hit by 5105.2 MB of update, anybody else facing the same horror? I always keep my steam games updated so no question of any backlog updates. Every time there used to be some 80 to 100 MB download but this is too much. Looks like I might need to get a huge Hard Disk exclusively for STEAM & TF2.

This is a Steam bug. Nothing can be done now, but you can prevent it in future.
Steps:
1. Backup Team Fortress 2
2. Whenever you see an abnormal update, just uninstall TF2 and restore it from backup.
3. The update will be normal now.

Keep backing up your TF2 from time to time.
Enjoy, :)

If at all people have spare weapons they will trade/smelt them to metal. If someone had quit the game they may donate them to you :)

Trade all the Naughty Winter Crates you got if you do not uncrate them, they are selling around 0.66-1 ref a crate

Add me. Let's play sometime

STEAM iD mate, I am ALPHA17I.

Mind you I am not a regular player, mostly play SHOGUN 2 TOTAL WAR in Co-Op / Multi-Player modes. Cheers!

Wish you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2013 ahead.

Back