Suggest me a download solution

I think there is one wd player with bittorrent but that too require flashing custom firmware but avoid media player for torrents

Torrent clients would resume downloads once power is backup no manual intervention unless hdd is not mounted

^ thanks. think i'll get the pogoplug p21 then.
happy19.gif

Edit: anything better than this? i have just an adsl modem.

so i need this pogo plug + switch + hdd right?

#[member='varkey'] Do I have to flash the Pogo with some other firmware as well to make it work for torrents or does it work out of the box?

Flash arch Linux bootloader then either install arch Linux or debian

There is a clear document on how to do it

What quote did you get from SnS?

Assumption mate. No quote as of yet. Not asking for one either courtesy varkey's response.

Will do it the way he said it if I am not able to find a second hand one.

I was thinking about going for the Asus router but I already have one so don't need it, but it is a secondary option nonetheless.

I was thinking about going for the Asus router but I already have one so don't need it, but it is a secondary option nonetheless.

^^ Why do you need the Pogo if you already have the N13?

Also, in case you are planning to get rid of the N13 after you get the Pogo, I hope you know whom to PM...
<

How's the vnc output on pogoplug with xchat running on it 24x7 ?

Vnc will be only to monitor xchat. I hope it can handle that along with rtorrent running on it.

Read on a website for compatibility issues on new p21 ? Can anyone shed light on that ?

A big thanks goes to varkey for the adorama link.

Back