Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

DotPotA - Solid, solid performer. The CDC aspect was a bit cliched (not all CDC people know everything, and not all CDC peeps are surgeons), but nitpicking aside, riveting movie. Worthy of a rewatch !

Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya - 7/10
A fun filled tribute to DDLJ and its fans.
The first half is nothing to write about. Falling in love part is rushed. Second half is pretty good. Ashutosh Rana shines. Rom-com lovers would be happy with the film. Special mention to Poplu. [emoji23]

Humpty sharma ki dulhaniya : 7/10. Nice one time watch movie. Second half is good.
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes : 8.5/10.. Loved every bit of it. CGI was awesome. Sets and cinematography was also awesome. End fight could have been a little more realistic but it was still good. As Ceaser is already pretty old, I wonder what would be in third installment. Was there anything after credits like in last movie? I didnt wait till end.

Teeth - 7/10 : Not sure how many people have heard/seen this movie. The premise is outlandish (Vagina dentata), interesting and scary at the same time which got me interested. Thought it to be a slasher/horror flick but the acting and the tone is surprisingly serious. But there is still enough gore in the movie (something which is expected is movie with such a premise but still far less as compared to other slasher flicks) and the movie is both disturbing and fun in a wicked way. The lead actress acts well and looks delightful and dreadful at the same time. Watch this if you are in a mood to watch something different but be warned about its disturbing nature.

Lord of the Rings : 5/10...The scenes are beautiful but I found it too lengthy and boring in parts. I was watching the uncut versions and all the versions were more than 4 hours.
Bobby Jasoos : 5/10 Again okay movie. Good acting by Vidya but the end was a downer
Transcendence: 6/10..A different kind of sci-fi. My wife said one of those rare Depp movies where he is without make-up :p

I so want to watch the Tamil movie Ramanujan. I don't understand Tamil though. Need to find whether there's a screening with subtitles in Bangalore.[DOUBLEPOST=1405539004][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lord of the Rings : 5/10...The scenes are beautiful but I found it too lengthy and boring in parts. I was watching the uncut versions and all the versions were more than 4 hours.
Bobby Jasoos : 5/10 Again okay movie. Good acting by Vidya but the end was a downer
Transcendence: 6/10..A different kind of sci-fi. My wife said one of those rare Depp movies where he is without make-up :p
Blasphemy :D

The Lone Ranger.

Seriously, what the heck were they thinking...! The spurs were cool (I mean really cool, if a Western can show rowels spinning they have the deal**), the guns were slick, and the horse scenes were awesome. The story was lame, and the acting was pathetic. I found Depp irritating, and the hero extremely misfit and idiotic. To top it all off: the heroine was an effort to look at. (read: ugly)

2/10. Okay...4/10...Johnny Depp.

**As usual, Sergio Leone excelled at this, when he showed them being shot (and spun) in: For a Few Dollars More.

The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 4/10 - As cheesy as its predecessor, only one song away from becoming a total bollywood flick. The villains aren't menacing enough and I was expecting more since Jamie Foxx is in it, rhino is probably the worst villain i've seen in a comic book adaptation. I know it's a Sony pictures production but they went full mental with the product placement - Sony phones, tv's, cameras, earphones, laptops (even though Vaio isn't a sony brand anymore) make this seem like a stretched out tv commercial. The only reason i made it through this one as well as part 1 was only due to Emma Stone.

Her - 3/10 - Over-rated boring crap, couldn't make it past 45 minutes. I couldn't take it seriously due to a parody episode on Boondocks where a character falls in love with Siri on his iphone who then goes bat-shit crazy.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - There is something wrong with the title in this movie. 1 article too many, it just doesn't sound right. Let's call it 'Dawn of Planet of the Apes'

Nitpicking aside.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - The movie is pretty not as good as it's predecessor but definitely not a waste of money unless you watch it in 3D. Little to no effects in 3D and most scenes are so dark that I had to take off the goggles so I could see the scene better.

Koba - I hated this chimp in the first movie but is definitely reason enough to watch this movie.

Overall - 7/10

---------------------------------------

Ashchorjyo Prodeep

A bengali movie. A modern day satire making fun of human nature using the system people are a part of and the people who are a part of the system.

Unlike 'Bhooter Bhobishyot' this movie is much darker and the overall theme is more grown up and it doesn't depend on slapstick comedy.

The movie shows a typical man who does a typical 9-5 job, unhappily married and tries to make the best of what is available to him. At start the character is shown to be a non demanding happy go lucky character. Once he finds a genie he starts with wishes to fulfil what others demand of him and it soon turns into never ending demands.

The movie constitutes a gradual rise and a quick fall executed so perfectly that it leaves you craving for more.

If you can watch it, do watch it.

Overall - 8.5/10

i don't believe this!i saw two deja vu/time relapse movies with same concept (different implementation) back to back without knowledge!!
Premature-5/10
Edge of tomorrow-7/10

im scared of sleeping now-don't want to wake up tomorrow and live the same day same way again!!;P

Please suggest some good korean mystery movies.I have seen oldboy and currently watching Memories of murder.

Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
sympathy for Lady Vengeance
Mother
I saw the devil
A bittersweet life
The chaser
The yellow sea
A man from nowhere

If you are into monster movie then my personal favorite Korean movie

The Host..

Back