Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Guardians of Galaxy will be a very sucessfull series. Its not like your typical superhero movie. Its like Anti-Hero,reminds me of Kratos from God of war.

It's the only movie i'm looking forward to just because it stars Chris Pratt. This coming from someone who watches an average of 1-2 movies a year at the theatre.

Yeah, the entire movie is out. But still after watching hundreds of Dracula movies - i want to see this one out.
I Frankenstein - 4/10 . Except for those Gargoyles,the movie sucked.

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes - 9.5/10
Surprisingly very good movie..
CGI is groundbreaking for Apes. Specially how good they can act. Caesar is alone enough to handle whole movie..
It's better if you have watched first part for better connecting with Caesar.
Gary Oldman is wasted here.

He would be wasted,coz its going to be about Caeser only in the third iteration as well. I checked a feature about the CGI and it was remarkable. Posting it for reference.

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes - 9.5/10
Surprisingly very good movie..
CGI is groundbreaking for Apes. Specially how good they can act. Caesar is alone enough to handle whole movie..
It's better if you have watched first part for better connecting with Caesar.
Gary Oldman is wasted here.
Well it was a remake (sort of) about one of the worst entry in the earlier series, so its refreshing to see it garner so many points.

The Grand Budapest Hotel - 8/10 Not a fan of Wes Anderson's work but i really enjoyed watching this with the exception of the very punchable cast of The Darjeeling limited.
Sabotage - 6/10 I saw it just for Arnie, ok movie if you keep your brain aside, the ending could've been better.

First one is quite good. Both Mindfuck and lil horror.

However I have watched whole series and its not bad. I would give average rating of 7/10.

What is a Slasher genre ? Never heard that name.

A slasher film is a subgenre of horror film, and at times thriller, typically involving a mysterious, generally psychopathic killer stalking and killing a sequence of victims usually in a graphically violent manner, often with a cutting tool such as a knife, a machete, an axe, or a chainsaw. Although the term "slasher" may be used as a generic term for any horror movie involving graphic acts of murder, the slasher as a genre has its own set of characteristics which set it apart from related genres like the splatter film.[DOUBLEPOST=1405227415][/DOUBLEPOST]Saw Luck By Chance. Its a old hindi movie. Not bad: 8/10.

Last edited:
Back