Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Superman vs Batman Update. Here is superman in a grumpy mood

BrnjPoNCAAA59-a.jpg:large

Source: https://twitter.com/BatmanvSuperman/status/484668293400117249

Tokarev - Its a movie with an unexpected ending . You can run from your past is the underline . Great acting by Nicolas,this movie reminded me of Lord of war/Snake eyes . Its not just an all out action movie but more of events turning the plot every now and then .
7.5/10.

Rocketman - Watched it on MGM,yesterday night. Boy,its a great comedy movie with no story . 6/10.

Recently watched
  • How to train your dragon 2 - 7/10 - decent sequel.
  • The Grand Budapest Hotel - 7/10 - interesting presentation of a simple story.
  • Girl With A Dragon Tattoo (2011 english version) - 7/10 - watching it after reading the book. Had watched the Swedish version a long time back. Found this one equally impressive.

Really liked severance and need to watch creep. Which other movies do you recommend. IMO Triangle is a masterpiece and can be used to demonstrate great storytelling.
I have and watched it yesterday, really its worth watching.
Mind-boggling series of events.

If you haven't watched the movie, don't open spoiler.
The movie is running in Loop, on the life of main character - Jess.
If I am correct, she can only see 1 day, the day she boarded the ship since next day it would be the same too.
But it never mentioned what happened to other Jess(es), who have same caliber to be saved.
& why the ship?

I have and watched it yesterday, really its worth watching.
Mind-boggling series of events.

If you haven't watched the movie, don't open spoiler.
The movie is running in Loop, on the life of main character - Jess.
If I am correct, she can only see 1 day, the day she boarded the ship since next day it would be the same too.

no, she can see 'all' the days, hence she knows what's happening.

But it never mentioned what happened to other Jess(es), who have same caliber to be saved.
all the Jesses want to live... so, they have to kill the redundant to continue the loop. and the movie clearly shows what happens to other Jesses.
& why the ship?

Triangle is a refernce to Bermuda Triangle... hence the 'ship'. a plane/helicopter would be too ungainly.

Watched Elysium-3/10
loads of holes in the story line what was Matt Damon doing in a movie like this? i thought it was decent but after i saw Enders Game realized this was crap!
Enders Game-8/10
brilliant , i cant understand why this wasn't a bigger hit or famous-loved every bit of it.
Ek Villain-5/10
4 for music and 1 point for not being like a done that seen that type of story-even though its plagiarized -at least its the of the better lifts

Fault in our stars - 8.5/10

A bit predictable but still a beautiful film. It seems to do justice to a really sensitive subject. I think Shailene Woodley deserves an Oscar nomination for this one. She seems to be growing in intensity with every character she plays.

Nayak : 10/10. What a fabulous movie. Such camera angles, and an intriguing story line. Satayajit Ray, was a master. Yes.

Rear Window : Giving this a 9 / 10. But the divine Grace Kelly also gets a singular "1", cause of her mesmerizing beauty and accent. 10/10.

Rear Window : Giving this a 9 / 10. But the divine Grace Kelly also gets a singular "1", cause of her mesmerizing beauty and accent. 10/10.

Cant believe it took you so long to catch up with Vertigo and Rear Window.

Now go ahead and catch Bell Book and Candle or The Sting.
The latter is a masterpiece, whereas the former is another movie featuring Vertigo's main cast. :)

Bobby Jasoos : 7/10.. nice one time watch movie. Acting of everyone is good. Story wise nothing great. But good sets.

Transcendence : 7.5/10.. one time watch sci fi movie. Felt like that they could have done more with the concept.

Noah : 6/10.. Boring. Had to fast forward a lot in second half.

Back