Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Grand Budapest Hotel : 10/10

Seriously Wes Anderson is one of the best directors we have around.
Really ? I couldn't sit through Moonrise Kingdom more than half hour. Although I am gonna watch The Grand Budapest Hotel. The trailer was very funny and interesting and of course for the ensemble cast.

Really ? I couldn't sit through Moonrise Kingdom more than half hour. Although I am gonna watch The Grand Budapest Hotel. The trailer was very funny and interesting and of course for the ensemble cast.

Moonrise Kingdom is better than Hotel. All have different choices. I loved Moonrise Kingdom. Hotel, is similar style and themes.

Moonrise Kingdom is better than Hotel. All have different choices. I loved Moonrise Kingdom. Hotel, is similar style and themes.

I agree. Moonrise Kingdom was miles better than Hotel Budapest IMO. It had beautiful pauses whereas Hotel's pace was too quick to my liking. Still a very enjoyable movie though. An easy 9/10 in my book.

Clueless: 6.5/10

I was going through mtv video music award nominations and wondering how Iggy Azalea - Fancy made into the list.
After watching the movie, it all makes sense !! 9/10 for Fancy !

Lucy : 7.5/10.. Cinematography was awesome. Though the story was pretty different from Limitless, but was not that catchy. Still it was a good watch.

Back