Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Tucker & Dale VS Evil..
Solid 9/10 from me...
Never heard about this movie till yesterday...
It's horror movie with f**king heart and lot's of humour...
The Duo pair has a amazing chemistry...
Watch it guys...

Guardian of The Galaxy => 9/10
I am gonna go out on a limb and say that this is the best movie from Marvel studios so far. Thoroughly enjoyed it and the writers were creative. Although a bit disappointed by the end credit scene, expected more.

Godzilla - 5/10 : @avi @mathrisk You guys lowered my expectations so much that i actually found it watchable :p . The acting was terrible apart from Bryan Cranston (especially his son) and it would've been frustrating to watch this movie in a theater since most of the action was shown through dust, fog, reflections, shaky/blurry cam, through visors, news footage, in the distance and what not. They could learn a thing or two about western kaiju movies from Guillermo Del Toro, well atleast the action part.

Unfortunately no real IMAX in Bangalore. PVR has the digital IMAX which is far from the real thing and certainly not worth the 600 Rs they ask for.
Yeah, Even i felt ripped-off after finding that IMAX Bangalore screen was normal sized when compared to the awesome jumbo Prasad's IMAX in Hyderabad But even that screen is useless for now as they have stopped getting IMAX analogue films and are waiting for new Laser IMAX projector suitable for that huge screen. (72-foot high, 95-foot wide screen and 635 seats)

Anyone watching How to train your dragon 2 ?
I watched it in the theater. Visually its even better than the 1st one as expected. Really enjoyed the movie but felt the x factor in the 1st is missed. Then again it is very hard to create that in a sequel.

Back