Paypal credit/debit card verification!! Help!!

People Good news is SBI Gold international Debit Cards / SBI Yuva Cards can be verified with Paypal. But however you have to approach you branch for he expuse no. If you have problems explaining them, you may contact me at getverifiedpaypal@statebank.org.in

Inorder to help you find the expuse no, after the transaction, please wait for two days, email to the address given above with account no will mail you back with expuse no.

Its both way confidential.

Regards,

Vivek Godgift J
SBI, Chennai

few days ago i verified my paypal acct...using hdfc netsafe service...created vcc of rupee 100/- limit and added details of it on my paypal acct and after tht i logged on to netsafe service and checked the txn details for tht card and i received my four digit verification code enter the same to paypal verification page and i got verified...after 1 or 2 day $1.95 is deposited in my paypal acct. [:D]

vivekgodgift said:
People Good news is SBI Gold international Debit Cards / SBI Yuva Cards can be verified with Paypal. But however you have to approach you branch for he expuse no. If you have problems explaining them, you may contact me at getverifiedpaypal@statebank.org.in

Inorder to help you find the expuse no, after the transaction, please wait for two days, email to the address given above with account no will mail you back with expuse no.

Its both way confidential.

Regards,

Vivek Godgift J
SBI, Chennai

Wow this is amazing, Thank you vivek. I'll add my visa debit card AGAIN, and mail you. Do you work with SBI?

universal said:
few days ago i verified my paypal acct...using hdfc netsafe service...created vcc of rupee 100/- limit and added details of it on my paypal acct and after tht i logged on to netsafe service and checked the txn details for tht card and i received my four digit verification code enter the same to paypal verification page and i got verified...after 1 or 2 day $1.95 is deposited in my paypal acct. [:D]

Think Twice before Verifying using a Dynamic VCC, you may land yourself in trouble.

Gaurish said:
Think Twice before Verifying using a Dynamic VCC, you may land yourself in trouble.

ya...there is risk involved....but hdfc netsafe is the only option avail to me....i made few purchases with different vcc ....till now there is no problem

imo i dont find n e problem using dynamic vcc :hap5:

If you are creating the VCC from your own bank account then I dont think there will be much problems. Even if paypal asks you to submit proofs you will be able to do give it to them.

varkey said:
If you are creating the VCC from your own bank account then I dont think there will be much problems. Even if paypal asks you to submit proofs you will be able to do give it to them.

paypal ask recent month CC bill, how you can provide bill of VCC. I will say avoid using VCC.

The problem arises when your account gets limited, they need all sorts of documentation and proof. A credit card statement is handy and unfortunately you won't have one.

If you have or are planning to use a VCC then you must make sure that you have the card number noted down somewhere without which you won't be able to restore your account in case it gets limited.

cooldude_007 said:
Wow this is amazing, Thank you vivek. I'll add my visa debit card AGAIN, and mail you. Do you work with SBI?

Yes bro, working with SBI.

Sorry that i am not able to disclose much about myself, as spam mails may araise. Hope you guys understand.

Amaresh said:
The problem arises when your account gets limited, they need all sorts of documentation and proof. A credit card statement is handy and unfortunately you won't have one.

If you have or are planning to use a VCC then you must make sure that you have the card number noted down somewhere without which you won't be able to restore your account in case it gets limited.

hdfc netsafe service provides txn details for each and every card and provides detail info for each card....so there shall be no problem if paypal ask for docs or tht kinda stuff

I have verified using VCC once and my account had got limited too. They asked me to submit any ID proof and any address proof. They didn't specifically ask for the CC statement. So if you are a legitimate user there won't be any difficulty in producing these documents.

vivekgodgift said:
SBI Gold international Debit Cards / SBI Yuva Cards can be verified with Paypal. But however you have to approach you branch for the expuse no. If you have problems explaining them, you may contact me at getverifiedpaypal@statebank.org.in through gtalk, add this email id in gtalk for queries. or just post your queries here.

Also more details at: GET VERIFIED - SBI DEBIT CARDS in PayPal

this thing does not look official? but I saw the WHOIS, indeed in under name of SBI.

whats the catch?

I did not say its the bank that who is talking with you, its the employee of sbi. If you need to verify me i will pm my details, after which you decide.

I did not use sbi.co.in mail as it is only 20mb mailbox. The domain statebank.org.in was registered by Customer Relations Associates(SBI) in Chennai, for creating the unofficial site of sbi, which will be unveiled shortly. This domain currently uses google apps for email.

My designation is Customer Relations Associate joined SBI in March 2008.

I just wanted to help just a week ago i came across this site and so only posted the message here.

If anyone wants to verify their paypal with SBI Debit Cards just pm me.

If anyone wants to verify me, pm me, I will send my details.

Just wanted to help, if you do not belive its all up to you.

^^ It's totally unofficial, no bank ever chat with clients like gtalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekgodgift View Post

SBI Gold international Debit Cards / SBI Yuva Cards can be verified with Paypal. But however you have to approach you branch for the expuse no. If you have problems explaining them, you may contact me at getverifiedpaypal@statebank.org.in through gtalk, add this email id in gtalk for queries. or just post your queries here.

Also more details at: GET VERIFIED - SBI DEBIT CARDS in PayPal

this thing does not look official? but I saw the WHOIS, indeed in under name of SBI.

whats the catch?

People dont you read the page you visit in the first place before replying in which i have clearly mentioned that it is not the official site, but unofficial site operated by employees of SBI, may you please read through that page again.

http://paypal.statebank.org.in

There is no catch. I started out as web designer in 2006, and had hard time verifying the same as these people, now as i work with sbi, I want to help my fellow mates.....

I HAVE USED a SBI yuva international debit card (verified with visa) to open a paypal account, thxx to Mr. Vivek aka Vivek Godgift J (getverifiedpaypal@statebank.org.in) who mailed it to me. So Indians can use a debit card after all!
Kudos to Mr. Vivek!!!

Back