Got yourself a spanking new console and need some help? Head here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditch both of them. Way too expensive 320GB model and fat is a no-no for now.

If I remember correctly, you'll have a Sony authenticity seal on the box. I'm not sure any Croma employees are allowed to do that, without the buyer confirming the product purchase. But good luck anyway.

now i'm more confused man
<

Why so? Ethan explained everything.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

yes he explained everything perfectly .... i'm confused coz croma was the thing which i was relying on.. i was hoping that they will open it up for me... now that ethan said that they don't... i don't know what to do... i'm searching for second hand as well

No harm in asking that lady. But clarify beforehand, that you'll only purchase the console if it's on that firmware. Else, you shouldn't land up in a situation where you asked to remove the whole console out of the box and then refused to buy it.

As for a used console, stay away from the old Fat models at all costs. Else, keep looking around or ask your friends in other areas to see if there are any old Slim models in stock.

when i see on classified>console there isn't any console for sale ??

EDIT :- i got the section thanks man

why cant i edit my post ???

Some mod deleted the classified because it didnt comply TE rules..

And you cant edit post after a while unless you are a Mod or in TE's THESE-CAN-EDIT list

i am looking for an internal TV tuner to record SD gameplay from Xbox/PS3.

i am going to buy this one

http://www.flipkart.com/avermedia-a...oQ--&ref=f020f464-d832-4808-9efb-4f6844d436b2

i want to know if there is any input lag in internal TV tuner? for eg: late movement on screen after pressing a button on controller while recording gameplay from consoles [i know its a bad idea but primary reason to buy this is to record gameplay videos as well as TV programs from my SD DSTB]

i have used external TV tuner box and found no input lag with it.

it should work. i have used my old enter gamepad similar to that [was priced 350 at that time] with my PS3 to play tekken6 with friends.

Actually,I was referring to the e-commerce portals like flipkart,snapdeal,etc.Even they don't seem to have it.Strange.

So maybe it's outta stock, but it certainly hasn't been phased out. Just saw it in the reliance store nearby my house.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

guys i am kindda low ( read ultra low
ohyeah.gif
) on budget and i have to buy a controller for my PS3 so tht i can play with my roomies.

So can anyone confirm if the following gamepad is compatible with our beloved ps3 ??

http://www.flipkart....CCDF2Z7KXGSZEP7

I read the reviews and one guy mentions tht he uses it with PS3 but i need to confirm it.

Any help will be appreciated.
123.gif

UPDATE ..

we got a cheap stick for our beloved PS3..
clapping.gif

the controller is fine for casual gameplay .. though u may need to set the controls . the right analog stick is not wrking perfectly but i think it is defect of my pad.

Else for tekken 6, LBP and othe co ops this can serve as secondary controller. For 250 it's gud.
cool43.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back