Got yourself a spanking new console and need some help? Head here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, i have tried HDMI to DVI cable as well as simple HDMI cable with a HDMI to DVI coupler. but nothing worked on my HP W1707 HDCP capable LCD, [tried with PS3 as well as xbox 360]. I can't afford a full HD monitor yet, so i am thinking about getting a LCD TV tuner/internal TV tuner.. which one should i go for? which one will provide better video quality?

HI All,

I am very casul gammer. Mostly play on weekends. I am planning to buy gamming machine/console.

Please suggest me which one will be the best choice for me cosole or machine.

If the console is the best one. Should i go for PS3 or Xbox. As the PS3 comes with 3.55+ version which we cant mod.

I have panny v20 plasma.
<

thanks.

take the ps3 as it has more first party titles and overall better hardware.

instead of modding you can always take cheap used games from our market section or ivg's trade section.

I wanted to Start a New Thread but anyways,

A complete PS3 n00b all i know is how to copy a game in my ps3 and run it...I know how to use multiman as its been a week since i've been using my PS3 all thanks to #Aman27deep. Its running on 3.55CFW. No idea which one it is. My questions:

1. Is there any way to find out which version is my CFW and which is the best one. Can i install that over this one?

2. Till what date does this 3.55 JB plays game. I mean like it does not play Revelations,MW3(That's what i'm Told)

3. Planning on buying the move. Worth spending 3.5k? are there any good games for this? *No sports* Theonly sports game that i play is fifa.
<

4. Which PS3 exclusive games should i play. I'm Currently Playing God of War II then will play GOW III.(Athough i've ended I(Played till pandora's Temple then watched the whole walkthrough as it was not working)and II, CoO and GoS on PSP). Currently Downloading InFAMOUS. Please let me know which of these can i run without using the True Blue.

Assassins Creed Revelations,God of war 3,Modern warfare 3,Battlefield 3,Batman Arkham City,Infamous 2,Uncharted 1,2,3,Spiderman Edge of time. And please suggest some more games.

Thanks Guys.

Also is FIFA12 patched for 3.55?

EDIT: Found it(fifa12)

playing on console is more fun i will say that as i own both a gaming pc and an xbox.... as i mostly play on xbox ... i did almost 1 month of research before buying any console and finally i came down to xbox 360 over ps3.... and i am quite happy with it...

if you have any query you can ask here !!

i will suggest you for xbox as i own one and my friend has an ps3 he baught it with me only and he sold it... with in 3 weeks of buying and bought a new xbox.... and because we baught 3 console from the same shop in just a month ... the manager over there gave us a 20gig HDD and an extra controller for free
<

What's with the baught ?

There are sticky threads for all your queries, mods should lock this.

Buy PS3 eyes closed. I started my research 8 months back and found out that PS3 is better than Xbox 360 in most matters, specially in the ones that are relevant.
1) PS3 is more future proof

2) PS3 is a Blu-Ray Player

3) PS3 allows you to replace the hard disk like you do for PC (X360 HDDs are hell lot costlier than the normal HDDs)

4) PS3 is cheaper

5) Network play is free! (On X360, it is not)

And the last one,

6) PS3 Exclusives!!!

Also check this for further help... PS3 vs X360

Hey hi everyone,

So I just bought an Xbox 360.

Now, a few days back, I came across a Mass Effect 3 Vault for the console.

So does anyone has it already? Just want to know the quality of the product.

Thanks.

Thanks everyone ...

But i have suggested for ps3 by one of my friend work in UB soft as game programmer.

He had bad experiance with xbox360 as the kinet sensors gives up in year or so. HDD are very expensives and exclusives.

But no dought the xbox 360 have the rich experiance in gaming.

I am confused
<

I wanted to Start a New Thread but anyways,

A complete PS3 n00b all i know is how to copy a game in my ps3 and run it...I know how to use multiman as its been a week since i've been using my PS3 all thanks to #Aman27deep. Its running on 3.55CFW. No idea which one it is. My questions:

1. Is there any way to find out which version is my CFW and which is the best one. Can i install that over this one?

2. Till what date does this 3.55 JB plays game. I mean like it does not play Revelations,MW3(That's what i'm Told)

3. Planning on buying the move. Worth spending 3.5k? are there any good games for this? *No sports* Theonly sports game that i play is fifa.
<

4. Which PS3 exclusive games should i play. I'm Currently Playing God of War II then will play GOW III.(Athough i've ended I(Played till pandora's Temple then watched the whole walkthrough as it was not working)and II, CoO and GoS on PSP). Currently Downloading InFAMOUS. Please let me know which of these can i run without using the True Blue.

Assassins Creed Revelations,God of war 3,Modern warfare 3,Battlefield 3,Batman Arkham City,Infamous 2,Uncharted 1,2,3,Spiderman Edge of time. And please suggest some more games.

Thanks Guys.

Also is FIFA12 patched for 3.55?

EDIT: Found it(fifa12)

Do not buy the move it is useless.

^yes it is not. Buy without it. Later if you felt the need to play with one. Then buy..the starter pack.

Look. The problem with move is. After 1 or 2days you will get bored because it is monotonous and secondly even sitting on the sofa you can play it you really need not stand do MOTIONS! So i sold mine in a month as it really was a waste of time.

Warranty is valid as far sticker is removed properly, only thing which can stop is whether you are banned on Xbox live or flagged offline for ban.You can check Xval to verify your results , google for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back