Got yourself a spanking new console and need some help? Head here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody wants, they can check out Staples @ GIP NOIDA. I saw 2 boxes of 320GB MOve bundles there, the model no. was 2508B . Maybe they have more as well.

A person on PSHAX from India has got a 2508B 320GB model and says that it came with 3.60 firmware out-of-the-box.

UPDATE ..

we got a cheap stick for our beloved PS3..
clapping.gif

the controller is fine for casual gameplay .. though u may need to set the controls . the right analog stick is not wrking perfectly but i think it is defect of my pad.

Else for tekken 6, LBP and othe co ops this can serve as secondary controller. For 250 it's gud.
cool43.gif

And you meant the one you mentioned earlier from flipkart; that worked on PS3? surprising.

And you meant the one you mentioned earlier from flipkart; that worked on PS3? surprising.

yup it worked.
clapping.gif

but it is just for casual second gamer. the controls are not calibrated for gta. but it is serving me well. Can play mortal kombat, LBP, tekken 6 with my roomies easily. So i wud suggest them.
ohyeah.gif

any one interested in buying xbox 360 kinect with 2 games kinect sports and kinect adventure 2 mnths old bought (on behalf of my couz no shipping only mumbai residents)

selling at 8k

mumbai buyers

any one interested in buying xbox 360 kinect with 2 games kinect sports and kinect adventure 2 mnths old bought (on behalf of my couz no shipping only mumbai residents)

selling at 8k

mumbai buyers

Not right place buddy; place it @ market section with all the details,

Hi I am a new member here I want to buy xbox 360 slim 4GB console and want to hack it jtag/RGH or dvd drive hack. I am from pune and asked some dealers here.They are asking 21000 for RGH/Jtag and 19000 for dvd drive hack. Is this normal price? anybody here from pune can mod xbox for lower price? need some help. Thanks

I dunno whether this is right thread to ask this query but still here it goes.
I have ble ray rips of some movies and wud like to copy it to my PS3 harddisk and watch it on my monitor. But the thing is tht i have read that mkv files are not playable on unhacked PS3 . So any workaround for this thing ?? If i convert the mkv file to mp4 or avi then the video quality will remain same or deteriorate ??
I googled up and found a way in which i can play those files by using my lap as media server but i dont wanna do all tht so plz suggest me something else

Yeah looks like the PMS is the only go. Not sure how stable is the most recent one. I recall having issues with 16GB high bit-rate rips.

I am planning to get a eagle eye controller for PS3 .is it a good hardware for racing games like motogp ,sbk,F1 ?

Our kauji baba has got himself a Kinect X360 bundle and wanted some help for doing the RGH. I've directed him to contact Mithun. :p

Allwyn, Dinesh - please give him any inputs from your end on this. I mean we are all loyal customers of Mithun aren't we!

kauzy, Ethan_Hunt, dinjo, dragon_unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back