GO: Cooler Master 110CFM Blue LED Clear fan [120mm] with Fan-Controller @Rs.385 Only!

@LT Unfortunately, nobody knows for sure what's the status. Some members have reported about order being put on hold by the website and KMD trying that order goes through.....there're many speculations about what would have gone wrong, but no official word from KMD yet

The stuff that I said was told to me buy him. So, its not really called speculation.

@sick: even i wouldn't read a 14 page thread contained full of "me one me one me one".

sickizblank said:
^^ Ban the above user for pissing people on the forums. -.-
He has no idea at all what's going on in this thread and doesn't even bother to read before posting.

Dude if you wish to get pissed, fine by me, but keep that to yourself, no need to get it out here or anywhere else.

~LT

zanderzone said:
@LT Unfortunately, nobody knows for sure what's the status. Some members have reported about order being put on hold by the website and KMD trying that order goes through.....there're many speculations about what would have gone wrong, but no official word from KMD yet

Hmmm, thanks for the updates. Appreciate.

~LT

@ linuxtechie: please try not to double post...

@sickizblank: relax dude.. everyone has a right to inquire. No one would wanna read 14 pages of " where are the fans? "

Lets put a little faith in KMD he'll hopefully come thru..

^^ roadrippersid : try to get your hands on the El Cheapo Amigo 120mm ones for now.. then you can shift to these if and when they arrive...

glacialtech ones are quite powerful and sound like a hurricane.

my amigo 120 is half as noisly as the 80mm glacial.

buy amigo, snip the leds.

On my PC, the Amigo ones are far noisier than the Glaciatech ones. And the Glaciatech are even more powerful than the Amigo.

Well, both are LED ones, so u can take ur pick. :)

Back