GO: Cooler Master 110CFM Blue LED Clear fan [120mm] with Fan-Controller @Rs.385 Only!

Asked KMD while ordering something else, he is working on the order what with the increase in price and all. Wait for it. He WILL contact you once the order goes through, so stop asking if anyone's gotten the PM. No one has AFAIK. If there are any updates, KMD will be the first to contact you considering this is his business.

Well....I should have ordered 4 fans in the first go . Wat can i say now ... if anyone backs out..i will definitely try to grab more fans . It a real nice deal .

whats problem with u guys? Just be patient. Even i have spoken with KMD about listing those fans on ebay (though there is nothing worth that way either) and he said he will contact back once he receives the fans..

sushantV said:
Why ????????

Those ******** must want more money. :mad:
Prices went up as soon as order was placed, is it possible that after an unprecedented large order like this, they don't want to honour the "sale" price?

PS: Not really mad, just feel like ranting :p

SoMxNemesis said:
:rofl: thats not 10 chars... thats rukia's release..lol
utau...Benihime!

Btw.. i hope kmd comes thru with that order man :(

Yeha I know. That bloody thing was stuck in my head after the last episode which was so idiotic. :mad:

Guys, there isn't much KMD can do if the vendor decides something. And trusting 75 people with money isn't a joke.

Myth_Pharoah said:
Yeha I know. That bloody thing was stuck in my head after the last episode which was so idiotic. :mad:

Guys, there isn't much KMD can do if the vendor decides something. And trusting 75 people with money isn't a joke.

^^ : OMG Lurichiyo is starting to piss me off !!!! :mad:

KMD can easily sell those fans here, i for one wouldn't mind a few more of those!

it sucks really that svc isnt going thru with the order!

^^ Ban the above user for pissing people on the forums. -.-

He has no idea at all what's going on in this thread and doesn't even bother to read before posting.

Back