GO: Cooler Master 110CFM Blue LED Clear fan [120mm] with Fan-Controller @Rs.385 Only!

^^ Exactly what i was going to mention.

Seriously dude , that's what was expected , told you earlier in thread.

Or wait , maybe kmd placed the order for 75 fans and thats the reason the price went up by $10 each lol ?

^ yeah demand & supply issue maybe.... perhaps KMD ordered their whole bunch and retailer were like wtf, this fan is so popular, increase the price, lol !

^^ sato already mentioned , he does not know anything about it. Probably kmd will reply you whenever he has the fans in his hand and then you need to pay him and within 1 week you will have the fans in your hands. Incase if anyone doesn't pay on time , the member's who are in the waiting list will get the fans as per the remaining stock. :)

sickizblank said:
^^ sato already mentioned , he does not know anything about it.
I knew whats written there and i was asking for the latest information.
sickizblank said:
Probably kmd will reply you whenever he has the fans in his hand and then you need to pay him and within 1 week you will have the fans in your hands. Incase if anyone doesn't pay on time , the member's who are in the waiting list will get the fans as per the remaining stock. :)
Guess what, I know about the logistics of the transaction as well. Not the first time I am buying from KMD.

Appreciate the helpful reply :cool2:

Hey @ SATO1986....I wanted to ask u one thing dude... I have asked for 2 fans,would it be feasible if i ask for 4 fans in total....?????

Back