GO: Cooler Master 110CFM Blue LED Clear fan [120mm] with Fan-Controller @Rs.385 Only!

sato1986

Skilled
UPDATE: Bad news. This item is currently unavailable from the Manufacturer on most sites n SVC hiked up its prices when asked for avilablilty for 75-100 fans by KMD :|

After the confirmed order was placed to KMD on 25th Jan, and i made payment of fans after getting final quote from KMD, He replied:
katmandude on 4th Feb 09 said:
The order is currently on hold with SVCcompucyle .. I had enquired with them if they had 75-100 pieces with them & they have said they will get back to me .. But now I checked on their site & the price on the fans is upto $13.99+shipping .. I am hoping they stick to their original price .. I will inform you as soon as the order goes through.

^^This ws surprising, but SVC is to blame, KMD tried n maybe he's still trying his best....

Update:
....Its been 18 Feb n still the fans are at the new price tag of $13.99... So its tough to get the order through.

Inconvienience is regreted... Till now Efforts to get the order through were being made, but seems its not gona work... incase KMD gives any update, il post it here.

@(Questions abt payment to SVC):
I guess KMD didn't pay the money to SVC. He asked for availability of 75-100 fans and SVC delayed/faked the response and instead Tripled The Price on 1st Feb.

Hi Guys, Kindly Post In this thread if u r genuinely interested in buying this product. The previous thread got muffled up by Semi-Interested buyers and hence this new thread with a LOWER PRICE!

Cooler Master Y720DCD-25T1-GP 120mm Blue LED Silent Fan 110CFM 16dBA
Unfortunately, nobody knows for sure what's the status. Some members have reported about order being put on hold by the website and KMD trying that order goes through.....there're many speculations about what would have gone wrong, but no official word from KMD yet
-------------------------------------------------------
Confirmed People:

8x Sato1986
3x Sidhu_21
3x damn
4x sickizblank
7x zanderzone
3x sumchamp
1x vishals
1x joyceanblue
1x mr47
1x coolraghav
1x nvsr
3x rutvijt
2x Myth_Pharoah
2x clown_abhi
3x RoBoGhOsT
2x banda
2x iml3g3nd
2x abhi
3x RedBull
1x lide
1x Amien
1x SushantV
2x Hacker
3x raj404
2x SomxNemesis
2x pawannh
2x Fenix
3x Harpy.eagle
2x SidhuPunjab
2x Supra
2x varkey
1x aman.pitbull

Total :75

2x vajm1234
1x Quad Master
1x clown_abhi
2x sathyanaidu
2x Argus
1x nvsr
1x SoMxNemesis
4x rajivnairr
1x hirumon
1x bond_212
2x vercetti
1x anks22402
==>22

I have the same fans cooling off my quad, and without any doubt these are fast enough :)

That cannot be said for the sturdiness of these fans when compared to Jyunis

Back