Flipkart...Could be Indian Amazon ?

This happened the other forum.

kundalus;893813 said:
Bought z1 at 40,500/- with two freebies and eligible for 5k cash back. They increased its price by 500rs on second day of sale to this rate. Still found it to be cheapest.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

kundalus;894027 said:
Update, though thr package got delivered in less than 36 hrs. But surprised there was no phone in the package. Raised a complaint. Lets see what happens

kundalus;894035 said:
Its had just the freebies like eveready power bank and plantronics bluetooth. No phone, no sony power bank, no no phone cover. Surprised to see such an act from flipkart

@prateekS

Was the seller WS Retail or a 3rd party seller? Very interested to know. Either way, do update this thread with what transpires...

Also to those of you who still swear by FK, please take the "warranty claims" posted on their site with a pinch of salt. Why? I just came across this post that's a real eyeopener. Have a look -

http://www.consumerlaw.in/flipkart-ws-retail-cheating-by-misleading-advt-and-false-promises/

I'm NOT saying don't buy on FK. All I'm saying is do so with your eyes open - as an informed buyer. That way you can weigh all the pros of cons and take a call accordingly...

@prateekS

Was the seller WS Retail or a 3rd party seller? Very interested to know. Either way, do update this thread with what transpires...

Also to those of you who still swear by FK, please take the "warranty claims" posted on their site with a pinch of salt. Why? I just came across this post that's a real eyeopener. Have a look -

http://www.consumerlaw.in/flipkart-ws-retail-cheating-by-misleading-advt-and-false-promises/

I'm NOT saying don't buy on FK. All I'm saying is do so with your eyes open - as an informed buyer. That way you can weigh all the pros of cons and take a call accordingly...

WS RETAIL, the current dale is for items sold by Ws retail...

Also today they agreed that it was a mistake on their part.. Did not sent the phone.. They are sending it now..

Last edited:
Well, the incident in question certainly seems to shows WS Retail's Quality Control in very poor light.

I hope that the person who packed the product is reprimanded and held accountable for the lapse.

Its perfectly understandable for companies to make mistakes during peak season sales rush. Whats important is that they learn from them and implement measures to make sure the same lapses aren't repeated again. That's what separate average companies over really great ones.

Wishful thinking on my part? Only time will tell...

@prateekS

WS Retail is flipkart. Confirmed it. and even WS Retail has a very poor feedback. Many sellers on fk has poor feedbacks. :D

Last edited:
Back