English TV series discussion

Ok. I will give a try next time. Generally i use BS Player to download subs and watch in Splayer

Also, do anyone have a suggestion for Android Video player which automatically download subs? I user MXPlayer now and use subloader to download subs.. An integrated player like SPlayer would be awesome.

Do u know the full form of these players .. :p ;)

I tried splayer today and it downloaded subtitles for white collar and without me setting up a playlist, it started to play next episode from the folder.

Btw season 2 of white collar also done and 2 episodes season 3 also completed.

And Whose Line, with this season, seems to be back to its former glory.

Absolutely! Alicia seems more relaxed, the guest spots have been cut down, the variety of games have increased and they've bought back some old friends, most notably Greg Proops. I have loved this year's seasons of community and P&R but whose line (even though its only 7 episodes in) is by far the best returning show.

Absolutely! Alicia seems more relaxed, the guest spots have been cut down, the variety of games have increased and they've bought back some old friends, most notably Greg Proops. I have loved this year's seasons of community and P&R but whose line (even though its only 7 episodes in) is by far the best returning show.

Yepp! No show has induced more belly laughs for me than Whose Line.
Have you tried watching Impractical Jokers? It has elements of improv and the 20 or so clips I've seen on YouTube had me in stitches :)

I am almost done with Trophy wife and loved it . So much better than the overrated Modern Family. If i compare similar characters, i like Jackie better than Gloria. Gloria is just plain annoying , over the top at times with her antics. While jackie is this eccentric, goofy, speaks whatever she thinks lady. A similar lovable character is Gina from B99. Also Julie bowen keeps making those irritating expressions . Seriously , who behaves like that. Diane is a much more believable characters. Regarding kids, Trophy wife is hands down better. Bert is the most adorable tv kid i have seen in a long time. Also the guy playing warren actually looks and plays dumb for the part while the actor playing luke is supposed to be dumb, but comes off more as confused and dull. Also, the girl playing Hillary is awesome and definitely better than the stereotype of Intelligent girl with specs + Dumb girl with good looks (Alex and Haley).

I am almost done with Trophy wife and loved it . So much better than the overrated Modern Family. If i compare similar characters, i like Jackie better than Gloria. Gloria is just plain annoying , over the top at times with her antics. While jackie is this eccentric, goofy, speaks whatever she thinks lady. A similar lovable character is Gina from B99. Also Julie bowen keeps making those irritating expressions . Seriously , who behaves like that. Diane is a much more believable characters. Regarding kids, Trophy wife is hands down better. Bert is the most adorable tv kid i have seen in a long time. Also the guy playing warren actually looks and plays dumb for the part while the actor playing luke is supposed to be dumb, but comes off more as confused and dull. Also, the girl playing Hillary is awesome and definitely better than the stereotype of Intelligent girl with specs + Dumb girl with good looks (Alex and Haley).

Modern Family has been around and been consistently good for a few seasons. Trophy Wife is one of the most fun family comedies to come out in the past few years. I wouldn't miss an episode of either :D

on a break due to constant travelling and parties. its marriage and farewell season for me. planning to resume poi/ catch up on blacklist once i arrive in hometown tomorrow

Just completed PoI till the latest episode i.e. S03E21

Amazing serial, looks like Season 4 would be awesome...

Samaritan is yet to gain its full power and use of more cognitive functions.

Started Breaking Bad this weekend and season 1 is already finished. There are some absolutely genuine WTF and LOL moments. Loved every moment till now. This one goes to the top of my recommendation list.

Back