English TV series discussion

No, No, No, Noo, Noooooo

gea1Ogq.gif

At the end of season 5 of white collar. Last episode's 30 minutes remaining to be watched.
Going to start community after this. Have loaded my nexus 7 with its 3 seasons.

Waiting for supernatural season to end and then will watch entire season together.

At the end of season 5 of white collar. Last episode's 30 minutes remaining to be watched.
Going to start community after this. Have loaded my nexus 7 with its 3 seasons.

Waiting for supernatural season to end and then will watch entire season together.
Am waiting for supernatural season to end too. :D

The last few episodes have renewed my interest in Blacklist. Spader is mesmerizing. That voice, that persona. Also, it helps that the story finally is moving forward and im very curious regarding the season finale as to
who has outwitted Reddington to such a degree that he has no idea who that person is

Completed all seasons of 'Lost Girl'. Good show, enjoyed it. Though the ending of season 4 was really weak, looking forward to season 5.

Seinfeld update: Currently on season 6 and it's consistently good with it's humour. Season 5 episode 21 was absolutely fantastic. George's "shrinkage" reaction was f*ckin' hilarious. Also, Rachel is probably the sexiest female on the show till now.

Also started Pysh's final season and I'm really gutted that I'm counting down it's finale episodes. They should have packed the season with full 16 episodes. C'mon son!

Last edited:
Completed all seasons of 'Lost Girl'. Good show, enjoyed it. Though the ending of season 4 was really weak, looking forward to season 5.

Seinfeld update: Currently on season 6 and it's consistently good with it's humour. Season 5 episode 21 was absolutely fantastic. George's "shrinkage" reaction was f*ckin' hilarious. Also, Rachel is probably the sexiest female on the show till now.

Also started Pysh's final season and I'm really gutted that I'm counting down it's finale episodes. They should have packed the season with full 16 episodes. C'mon son!
try Frasier after Seinfeld.
I have so procured BlackAdder and Danger 5.
Danger 5 looks set in some 70s. :p
Not sure how funny are both. Though Blackadder had got great reviews. It mentions Hugh Laurie (House MD) too as one of the casts.

Not sure how funny are both. Though Blackadder had got great reviews. It mentions Hugh Laurie (House MD) too as one of the casts.

Blackadder is awesome. The first season is the weakest... it's like a mediocre Mr. Bean. The remaining seasons are gold.

Hey, Danger 5 looks good, but it only has one season? With only 6 episodes? What gives?

Thanks for the heads up though!

Anyway, I managed to start Bates Motel's second season last night and had to stop myself from doing a marathon run. Completed 4 episodes back-to-back. I would have gone further, but had to save it for this weekend. WOW! Great start for this season and really excited to see how it ends up. Kenny Johnson showed up on the show, which was a surprise. Vera Farmiga is at the top of her game.

6 episode has finished airing of game of Thrones but no one has mentioned anything yet..
Look like people are waiting for whole season to finish....

Back