Ebay GLOBAL EasyBuy Hot deals and coupons

amit25589 said:
i m having 500 rs off on min purchase of 3k
bad coupon i guess
pm me if anyone wanna buy anything
i want to buy the soundmagic pl30 please can u pm me the coupon ? Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!

guys anyone have a 10% global easybuy discount coupon?

also i do like to order a headphone from global easybuy.will i be charged for the customs or are they included in the price?

Is it safe to buy Cell phones from Global easybuy ?? Are there any other charges(custom duties and such) which will be applicable other than the total cost that is displayed on the webpage??

gkay09 said:
Is it safe to buy Cell phones from Global easybuy ?? Are there any other charges(custom duties and such) which will be applicable other than the total cost that is displayed on the webpage??
It's perfectly safe to buy through Global Easy buy. Infact I think it's the most hassle-free route to get something from the US. There are no charges apart from what is displayed on the page. That is the total amount you have to pay. It includes shipping, customs and all other charges.

Before ordering, do check what the normal price is on ebay.com and see how much Global Easy buy is charging extra. If it's too much, you can try getting it through Shop N Ship.

Absolutely not, You pay exactly what is shown. Everything is ebay's headache after your payment in getting the item to your door step.

gkay09 said:

Back