Ebay GLOBAL EasyBuy Hot deals and coupons

frankmehta

Adept
Hey guys! Please post hot deals and coupons for Global Easy Buy here.

Will be more convenient to distinguish from the regular ebay coupons and deals.

Cheers!!

PS: I got the 15% off coupon with a maximum limit of Rs. 1500.

Dunno where to use it :-(

dude Global Easy Buys crap the cash u save by using coupons usually go for shipping charges. thats y they aint such a big hit here

It is good for the occassional purchases which are not available in India and for which a GO is not possible due to low demand. Also, people who are using CDMA phones can look at this for a cheap way to get BlackBerry phones :)
In fact, BB 7130e will cost 1.3k all inclusive if bought in bulk. I know how to program the phone for rel/tata ( MTS is similar, but someone will need to provide me a XP laptop and MTS simcard for one hour ) and am willing to help out any members.

Cheers

Guys, sorry, but will be unable to organize a GO due to past experiences ( I hope some of you remember the NIS fiasco )
I will surely help out if someone else organizes one.

PM for any help needed

Global Easy Buy

Guys, be aware that the 7130e is an entry level set. Consider it only as a replacement for cheap classic/lg etc. Also, BIS won't work as reliance doesn't accept foreign BB ESN.
1x Data on phone, netconnect will work but EVDO won't. Also, this phone doesn't directly support mp3 rings ( will work with some tweaking, but quality of playback will be bad )

To sum it up :

Purchase if
1 ) Need a reliable phone
2 ) Good battery life
3 ) Netconnect
4 ) Brandname
5 ) Price
6 ) Very nice speakerphone
7 ) Bluetooth ( at this price :p )
8 ) Applications like Documentstogo ( edit doc, xls etc ), Google maps( shows approximate location only ) sms scheduler, automatic profiles, opera mini etc

Don't Purchase if :
1 ) Need BIS/BB mail etc
2 ) Need advanced features
3 ) EVDO doesn't work
4 ) Uncomfortable with computers, as you will need to do some work to get it to work on reliance

PM ( and reps :p ) if any help is needed. Be aware that sometimes I may be busy and won't be able to reply quickly.
Also, if a GO is organized, please let me know of the final price. I may just purchase one too if there is scope for an extra phone.

Earlier there was a listing for 100 BB 780 odd each. The listing has now ended I think as it is no longer there.
Also, instead of nitpicking contribute something. I didn't appreciate the way you have asked me to show you the math.

akg7091 said:
Earlier there was a listing for 100 BB 780 odd each. The listing has now ended I think as it is no longer there.
Also, instead of nitpicking contribute something. I didn't appreciate the way you have asked me to show you the math.

I wasn't nitpicking. I was curious since there were no details provided in this thread.

not sure if anybody noticed it, ebay had free shipping and handling on global easy buy for a limited time (they closed it in a day!).

Ebay has clearly mentioned at the top of the global buy web page( Global Easy Buy ) that they have stopped the offer due to overwhelming response.
Just goes to show that we don't like to pay heavily for customs and international shipping :)

Btw, i can still see deals like PS3 120 gb edition for 13k including shipping!!

Are these deals still valid???? :S

Back