Ebay GLOBAL EasyBuy Hot deals and coupons

CA50 said:
Well here is mine
1211GEB004 same max 500
I am getting the same message..what is wrong?????

9tmrfd.jpg

rocker123 said:
Anything good to buy using the 250 coupon ??

I cant even find a single item priced around Rs300 on GEB
They don't list them. Minimum shipping from US to India is anyways about $10/Rs. 500, so cheapest items begin from 1000.

akhurana said:
any1 got normal 5-10% off coupons ?
1411GEB002 - 10% off GEB coupon max 500 valid till Apr. 11, 2011

TQRILAAW6P - 5% off coupon valid till Apr. 6, 2011

booo said:
1411GEB002 - 10% off GEB coupon max 500 valid till Apr. 11, 2011

TQRILAAW6P - 5% off coupon valid till Apr. 6, 2011
can any 1 help me buy this data card with above coupon as i dont have credit card and my bank branch is not listed in there paisapay list

i will pay the money in advance and the buyer can give my address for shipping

eBay India: Huawei UMG1831 3G usb modem Data Card 21Mbps (HSPA+) (item 280650862258 end time 04-Apr-2011 12:04:33 IST)

please ignore if its against rules

Hi guys...a noob question...havent used Global easy buy..yet...
wanted to know if the price shown is final....or do i have to pay...customs and other taxes at actuals...
is the price shown for an item the absolute cost...or is it variable subject to others costs...
Thanx :) :)

ideaguy said:
Hi guys...a noob question...havent used Global easy buy..yet...
wanted to know if the price shown is final....or do i have to pay...customs and other taxes at actuals...
is the price shown for an item the absolute cost...or is it variable subject to others costs...
Thanx :) :)
The quoted price included both shipping and custom fees

4pussw.jpg

Hi guys,

GEB has gone crap.

Look under the shoes section. Almost everything is showing as "sold out." Some shoes I have been looking up (bookmarked pages) - the shoe are still on sale on Ebay.com but almost all the items are showing "sold off" now. What rubbish.

Back