Ebay GLOBAL EasyBuy Hot deals and coupons

anubhav2345 said:
True Value For Money Deal !!

Though , i don't need one , but still ordering one :p

Any more sensible purchases ?? i have got 2 coupons
wont there be any additional charges for customs?

Hey are the cordless phones purchased from EBAY.COM usable in India?/ i means are the phone line sockets same.thinking of getting some cordless phones from EBAY.COM ???

^ You will need a voltage corrector for the ac adaptor/charger. Also, you will need a ftsk to dtmf(hope I got that right) converter for caller id to function properly.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

m.a. said:
Finally bought this one for 2125 after applying 10% off coupon:

NEW Cyber Acoustics Platinum CA-3602 Speaker System (Rs. 2361)

Terrific value for money IMHO. :)
Wow, its being sold @ 2937 now!!!!! Guess the Free shipping offer is over.

:)

Its been shipped from NYC according to ICC people. Lets see when I get it(or not!)

Edit: Just spoke to ICC delhi office. They received the package last night. Will deliver it tonight once I'm back from work. Yippeeeee :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got the speakers last night. Awesome is the word. And at that price too. Damn happy. Now scouting for a voltage converter and a RCA cable :)

m.a. said:
^ CODE: 1211GEB002

Max. Discount Rs.500. Valid on any purchase on GEB

Valid Till: Mar. 28, 2011
The gift voucher 1211GEB002 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

sumit.sol said:
The gift voucher 1211GEB002 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.
Well here is mine
1211GEB004 same max 500

Back