Diablo III - Discussion Thread

Nice! Still at it eh. Are the loot drops any better? I think the big itemization patch is coming next year, can't see myself going back before that.

Been playing this a lot with a friend since the 2.0 came out. All I can say is

QP1L4Uq.jpg

All in all I am enjoying a lot more than when I first played it. The drops are a lot better, and some of them have cool unique effects. There is no way to fix the super-bad story, the very short campaign or lack of stats/fixed skills, but it's a lot better after the shutdown of the auction house.

Game would be perfect if they allowed trading of some sort. I found god knows how many redundant set items which I have no choice but to salvage.

Trading would allow third party selling sites to open up and thrive, which they aimed to prevent with the Auction House. With the AH shutting down, they wanted to stop all buying and selling of items by restricting trading as well. So we have this timed trade window for legendaries with only the people we are playing with.

I hate that even after paying so much for this game, i cant play it now since i MUST HAVE that 10 gb download for the new content.
This is one thing i really hate about always online games.
Not the fact that they need us to be always online, but they need you to constantly download updates even when u dont want them, if u want to play the game.

So anyone still playing Diablo 3/ROS? :D

Patch 2.1 has been released last week and added/changed lots of things.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/15487814

I did not participate in the PTR, but I was aware of the new things being added.

Lucky enough to hit the treasure realm twice though I have killed only 5 or 6 goblins playing on torment 2 and got richer by 110 million. More importantly, I got the Boon of the hoarder legendary gem from greed on the first run. With this gem added to a ring, It takes me about 2 minutes of killing monsters to get a million gold on torment 2.

Yea, I got the treasure realm once yesterday. Was playing only T1 so only got like 20mil gold. But, I did get the hoarder gem. Haven't started using it yet. In fact, I did many grifts and got like 8-10 gems, but dont have the items to use them. No idea which stats I can sacrifice to put a gem and don't if they are worth it. So, most of them are just sitting in my inventory for now. Nevertheless, the grift idea seems interesting. No trash loot and a pretty much guaranteed legendary at the end.

Hmm, I thought the treasure realm portals were supposed to be super rare and as proof of that, some people have not managed to find one even after killing 200 pairs of goblins, but here I managed to kill one more goblin on Torment 3 and got another treasure realm portal. :rolleyes:

That's 3 portals killing only 8 goblins. As its T3, I got about 100 million gold and 2 legendaries. Yesterday evening, Since yesterday evening I got about 250 million gold. Out of that about 210 million was through treasure portals and another 40 million thanks to "Boon of the hoarder".

I am playing Solo. Got 2 portals in Torment 2 and one in Torment 3 so far.
And yeah, from what I have read, treasure realm portals open only in adventure mode.

All of those hardcore deaths (no warranty) or can any of those respawn?

You are missing out on a lot man, 2.1 is fun fun.

Any one managed to spawn a treasure realm after the community buff event ended? I got treasure realm portals 5 times killing just 10 goblins when the community buff was running, but after that, not a single time. Not even bothered about the gold anymore as I have the boon of the hoarder gem and I can make as much as I want anytime, but the treasure realm also gives you are lot of imperial gems which are not so easy to get otherwise (at least till torment 3) getting while doing b0unties or rifts.

Back