Diablo III - Discussion Thread

LOL Looks like nobody here is playing this game.
For me the Monster Power levels system is a nice addition. Currently playing with multiple characters on Normal with Monster power level set to 10. the difficulty scales up a bit, but the rewards are also in lieu with that. More gold and more xp. Currently I can hit level 21~23 by the time I complete ACT I.

LOL, Can't believe I could sell Level 3 rare item for 120000 and find a buyer in less than a day. Another Level 5 item also sold for 25000.

^ What region do you play on? I am on US and play this quite a bit.

This is the state that the game should have been released in back in May.
I do Alkaizer runs at MP2 with my Paragon 35 Barbarian for maximum efficiency and find 1 legendary item per hour (+75% move speed and 350% MF).

20k dps isn't bad considering your Int is so low. You'll see an exponential rise once you get around 1800 Int.
Also you are stacking crit damage but no crit chance.

Get rings with Int/CC/CD and an amulet with Int/Vit/CD.
Get a helm with Int/CC/arcane power on crit (and socket if you can).
Get gloves with Int/CC/CD and bracers with Int/CC.

Ignore resistances on jewelery or it will get very expensive. Instead use the shoulder, chest, belt and leg slots to stack lots and lots of Int/Vit/Res.

Upgrade your weapon the very last as it will be your most expensive item.
Get a 1 hand wand with over 800 dps, 70%+ crit damage, arcane power on crit (and Int if you can find a good deal).
Get an arcane source with 50-200 damage, atleast 7% CC and high Int.

Also moving to US would be a good move as the economy is not inflated like EU, you can get very good items for cheap.
All you will lose are your lvl-60 characters which takes no time at all nowadays. You gear isn't specialized enough yet to regret losing so it's better to make the move now rather than later.

^ What region do you play on? I am on US and play this quite a bit.

This is the state that the game should have been released in back in May.
I do Alkaizer runs at MP2 with my Paragon 35 Barbarian for maximum efficiency and find 1 legendary item per hour (+75% move speed and 350% MF).

I have the European version. I haven't hit level 60 on any of my characters yet. I have 5 characters (one per class) and play all of them.

20k dps isn't bad considering your Int is so low. You'll see an exponential rise once you get around 1800 Int.
Also you are stacking crit damage but no crit chance.

Get rings with Int/CC/CD and an amulet with Int/Vit/CD.
Get a helm with Int/CC/arcane power on crit (and socket if you can).
Get gloves with Int/CC/CD and bracers with Int/CC.

Ignore resistances on jewelery or it will get very expensive. Instead use the shoulder, chest, belt and leg slots to stack lots and lots of Int/Vit/Res.

Upgrade your weapon the very last as it will be your most expensive item.
Get a 1 hand wand with over 800 dps, 70%+ crit damage, arcane power on crit (and Int if you can find a good deal).
Get an arcane source with 50-200 damage, atleast 7% CC and high Int.

Also moving to US would be a good move as the economy is not inflated like EU, you can get very good items for cheap.
All you will lose are your lvl-60 characters which takes no time at all nowadays. You gear isn't specialized enough yet to regret losing so it's better to make the move now rather than later.
Thanks! Gloves, bracers, rings and amulet seem easy enough. I guess I'll have to beat around a bit for the helm.
I'll get started on US this weekend.

EDIT : Just started a new barb, without any powercuts I should atleast get to 30 by today.

I have the European version. I haven't hit level 60 on any of my characters yet. I have 5 characters (one per class) and play all of them.
I am sure you know this already but the game version has no bearing on which regions you can play in. It's a global game, you can play on all 3 regions.
I highly recommend moving to US unless you chose EU for some specific reason. It's totally a buyer's market over here.

Thanks! Gloves, bracers, rings and amulet seem easy enough. I guess I'll have to beat around a bit for the helm.
I'll get started on US this weekend.
I found a nice Wizard helm (160 Int/30 Vit/60 all resist/4.5 CC/socket) but unfortunately inter-region trading isn't possible.
You can have it if you decide to make the move to US.

Also have lots of other good Wizard legendaries that are just gathering dust in my stash.

I am sure you know this already but the game version has no bearing on which regions you can play in. It's a global game, you can play on all 3 regions.
I highly recommend moving to US unless you chose EU for some specific reason. It's totally a buyer's market over here.

Yeah, I know that switching is possible, since the game was imported from EU, it defaulted to EU when I installed it.

Anyway, what happens to the characters switch regions? I understand that the characters won't retained in the new region, but will they still exist in the old region in case I move back to EU or will they be lost altogether?

Anyway, what happens to the characters switch regions? I understand that the characters won't retained in the new region, but will they still exist in the old region in case I move back to EU or will they be lost altogether?
Two separate instances, they will remain in the old region.

Dont know how many of you are still playing. But ad me up when you do:

[h=2]Mav2oo0 #6325[/h]
Paragon 35 Barb, love WW'ing.

Path of Exile goes open beta and free to play forever in less than 24 hours.
Must try for every true arpg fan. Especially those disappointed by the severely unrewarding end-game itemization in Diablo 3.

Path of Exile

Have ben playing less and less over the last week or so....I guess its finally boring the hell out of me. Am now a Paragon 52 Barb. I may restart after 1.07 hits, as there seems to be some new things to do.....

Path of Exile goes open beta and free to play forever in less than 24 hours.
Must try for every true arpg fan. Especially those disappointed by the severely unrewarding end-game itemization in Diablo 3.

Have been trying to play this game since 23rd. I installed the game fine, but unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in creating an account so far. Every time I try to register, I get an "There was an error processing your request".

Have been trying to play this game since 23rd. I installed the game fine, but unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in creating an account so far. Every time I try to register, I get an "There was an error processing your request".
Thats bad ... might try to send a ticket to the support.

I facetanked Inferno MP10 Belial, probably the most difficult boss-fight in the game.

-Facetank 3 full nukes
-No moving or dodging
-No Ignore Pain
-No potions used
-Bonus difficulty mode: get totally lag spiked out during the second nuke :(

Back